ginger beard

Brexit

7 hours ago, kanny said:

MP20role-01.png

The remain traitors are self evident 

for all to see inc the ultra bias liberal bullshit news they so out of touch not everyone has a soy lettuce breakfast washed down with s skinny flat white non binary trans floating  wheat grain coffee lol 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

The remain traitors are self evident 

for all to see inc the ultra bias liberal bullshit news they so out of touch not everyone has a soy lettuce breakfast washed down with s skinny flat white non binary trans floating  wheat grain coffee lol 

Lolololol made me laugh there gl

9 hours ago, kanny said:

MP20role-01.png

Would we agree with this when it's a vote on hunting? 

Politics is a giant game of chess, learn to play the game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

As good an advert as I have ever seen for NOT letting the state manage your money.........blimey, you are not turning into a libertarian are you ?

Who would have thunk it!......the left wing equivalent of The Sun condemning state money grabbing from the working man !! 

It’s a case of work all your adult life and pay your taxes and when you can’t do that anymore hurry up and die. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, VOON said:

Just read that snippet on the BBC, your article didn’t come up but I’m assuming the Irish papers are doing the same as the BBC and forgetting to mention who actually wants to implement a border.

Did it say if it was the EU or the UK that would demand a border ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VOON said:

No and I won’t be either, it’s total horse shit and anyone with half a brain knows it.

Our nearly 100 year old common travel area arrangement will stay exactly the same post October 31st......so the things we have been doing for the last 100 years won’t change.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, WILF said:

No and I won’t be either, it’s total horse shit and anyone with half a brain knows it.

Our nearly 100 year old common travel area arrangement will stay exactly the same post October 31st......so the things we have been doing for the last 100 years won’t change.

I'd check with your insurance company, to be certain there's no issues....

12 minutes ago, VOON said:

I'd check with your insurance company, to be certain there's no issues....

There are 250,000 British citizens in the Republic, I seriously doubt they are going revoke 5% of the countries population insurance cover......but, in the unlikely event they do I will deal with it then.

Meanwhile I’ll drive on my UK insurance from my UK address with full European cover.

Too many hysterical fannies about mate, I can’t be arsed with it.......I try and just be a bit more practical about it.

• Like 1