11 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Not much talk of this on the bias news ,  stick that up ya Verhofstadts  just saying like 

B1325B10-51C1-4024-A796-8A6F69724EC1.jpeg

8076C555-F72D-4BFD-9CB6-7FFD0BC38F9B.jpeg

5C92863C-24DA-41BF-9813-8191DDB95B3C.jpeg

It’s happening mate, at the min the bias media are just trying to stem the flow by not giving the air time, but they can not stop time or tide and the tide is moving towards the centre right normal life politics again as the liberal utopian dream has exposed itself for the disaster it is. I hope I live to see proper change in the uk and to see the traitors heads on tower bridge. For any other time in history the traitors were executed

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

Elton is weighing in with his meaningful political insights ?

Elton John attacks Brexit and says he's not a 'stupid, colonial English idiot' during concert

Elton John has said he feels “ashamed” of the UK while seemingly criticising “stupid, colonial English idiots” who voted for Brexit.

The musician told spectators at a gig in Verona that he was “European” while launching the criticism against Britain’s MPs while sat at his piano.

“I am sick to death of politicians, especially British politicians,“ he said, shortly before performing his 1995 song “Believe”.

He hinted that those who backed the Leave campaign were stupid.

“I am sick to death of Brexit,“ he continued to cheers from the crowd. ”I am a European. I am not a stupid, colonial, imperialist English idiot.”

He added: “I’m ashamed of my country for what it has done. It’s torn people apart.”

The star, whose life is the basis of new film Rocketman, is currently on the Italian stretch of his farewell tour that will see him play the UK in 2020. He echoed similar sentiments during a gig at Antwerp last week.

This is from a guy who lets other gentlemen stick their penises in his backside,why on earth should anyone take him seriously ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

Elton John attacks Brexit and says he's not a 'stupid, colonial English idiot' during concert

Elton John has said he feels “ashamed” of the UK while seemingly criticising “stupid, colonial English idiots” who voted for Brexit.

The musician told spectators at a gig in Verona that he was “European” while launching the criticism against Britain’s MPs while sat at his piano.

“I am sick to death of politicians, especially British politicians,“ he said, shortly before performing his 1995 song “Believe”.

“I am sick to death of Brexit,“ he continued to cheers from the crowd. ”I am a European. I am not a stupid, colonial, imperialist English idiot.”

He added: “I’m ashamed of my country for what it has done. It’s torn people apart.”

The star, whose life is the basis of new film Rocketman, is currently on the Italian stretch of his farewell tour that will see him play the UK in 2020. He echoed similar sentiments during a gig at Antwerp last week.

This is from a guy who lets other gentlemen stick their penises in his backside,why on earth should anyone take him seriously ?

Probly scared he might not be able to fidle his taxes under a pro brexit goverment 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, mackem said:

I,d be more ashamed about picking up 15 year old rent boys outside railway stations personally, Ken get the robe and sickle out ??

5 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

just remember his opinion matters more because he is rich and must tell us normal people we are wrong.i am sick of being told what to do by muppets like him

I was going to say f**k him but he might actually like that :ninja:

• Haha 3