8 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Again you fail to realise how parliament works. Teresa may couldn't click her fingers and bring back hunting. She said we could have a vote on repeal any time we wanted, but we knew we would of lost it. She even gave us a test vote on flushing to guns to see if the snp would break their promise on not voting (they did break their promise). 

General licences arnt suspended and that was nothing to do with conservatives really, it was a legal challenge to natural England's wording. 

Most people have plenty of money in their pockets. I could go on as well but as said iv no interest in arguing, we ultimately want the same thing. I, personally, am worried that we are walking into a labour liberal government by default. They will finish hunting for good. Might not make any difference to you....fair enough....you won't have to see whole kennels of hounds put down when new legislation is brought forward to finish what they tried to do last time. Same with brexit, I personally am not getting exited about the brexit party doing what ukip did at the last eu elections, yeah its a start but can they really do what ukip failed to do last time. I doubt they can....my reason is 50% of the country voted remain and they are going to be more sensible about their votes, more tactical and more united. 

48% voted remain and 52% voted leave.............that's why we are here now, you mentioned in an earlier post you know how the real world works, or words to that effect. Tell me how does it work when a country strips its citizens of a democracy? because that's what's in the pipeline.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, delswal said:

48% voted remain and 52% voted leave.............that's why we are here now, you mentioned in an earlier post you know how the real world works, or words to that effect. Tell me how does it work when a country strips its citizens of a democracy? because that's what's in the pipeline.

Oh yeah I totally agree 100%. I'm brexit 100%. My point was people seem to think the prime minister can just click their fingers and pass laws. They can't. The majority of those in parliament want the pm to fail and almost have want the government to fail.....and it's passed this house that laws must go. 

My only point is there are plenty of Conservative mps that support no deal brexit, support mays deal and support hunting.....hell there is even a couple of labour ones, we need to fill parliament with these. If the remainers vote for the candidate that is most remain and most left wing that stands the best chance and we are arguing over ukip, brexit party and Tommy Robinson then we loose.....especially if the out going Conservative is pro remain and pro hunting 

• Like 1

It does not matter how it's glossed over, the country was given the opportunity to vote on the EU, a democratic result was found in favour to leave by 52% - 48%

why is this nation fighting amongst itself over a democratic result, it should be respected as simple as that, disrespecting democracy,....... what next have our so-called elected leaders got in store for us, all those MP's who are campaigning to remain should be forced to step down.

We get fecked on this...............we will get fecked on everything.........hunting fishing shooting, win this we have a chance, lose it we lose everything in years to come  

• Like 2

Exactly. My point is to win this isn't a matter of getting rid of the conservatives it's a matter of deciding what individual candidates stand for. Go and ask them. Decide which individual candidate is the best choice and back them 100%. Campaign for them, leaflet for them and support them as much as possible. Even Kate hooey who's labour, she's brexit and pro hunting. Fill parliament with the right people. Blindly think farage will lead his party to victory and wipe out labour and conservatives is pie in the sky. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Exactly. My point is to win this isn't a matter of getting rid of the conservatives it's a matter of deciding what individual candidates stand for. Go and ask them. Decide which individual candidate is the best choice and back them 100%. Campaign for them, leaflet for them and support them as much as possible. Even Kate hooey who's labour, she's brexit and pro hunting. Fill parliament with the right people. Blindly think farage will lead his party to victory and wipe out labour and conservatives is pie in the sky. 

My local MP is Conservative, he is also a working farmer and is pro shooting and fishing. He also got the law changed so Diabetics got disposable insulin syringes after my father complained to him both he and his son had to re-sharpen and boil our needles! He is the best MP for this area. 

• Like 2

I hear this about main party MPs all the time and my thinking is always the same, it’s no good being the nicest bloke in the que of dudes giving it too you up the arse !!

If you don’t beleive in f***ing the poor b*****d bent over you wouldn’t be in the line !.......

If they had some moral fabric they would not want to be associated with a main party.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, delswal said:

It does not matter how it's glossed over, the country was given the opportunity to vote on the EU, a democratic result was found in favour to leave by 52% - 48%

why is this nation fighting amongst itself over a democratic result, it should be respected as simple as that, disrespecting democracy,....... what next have our so-called elected leaders got in store for us, all those MP's who are campaigning to remain should be forced to step down.

We get fecked on this...............we will get fecked on everything.........hunting fishing shooting, win this we have a chance, lose it we lose everything in years to come  

One thing is absolutely for sure mate......voting for the same will guarantee thing continue in the course they are on.

Voting for the same just means you get more of the same !

its delusional to think otherwise.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, mackem said:

Tony Bliar was on TV earlier,he said he can see us heading for a second referendum,and people voting to remain.

Did anyone correct him and inform him that we're all fully aware that we just had a de-facto second referendum? "You lost, again, Tony..."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I know the remainers have been at it all a long but it’s getting ridiculous now  how far their heads are buried up their own asses. If the uk isn’t out of the eu by the end of October then it simply isn’t happening. 

9 hours ago, dogmandont said:

I know the remainers have been at it all a long but it’s getting ridiculous now  how far their heads are buried up their own asses. If the uk isn’t out of the eu by the end of October then it simply isn’t happening. 

It never was going to happen, we were given the vote because nobody really expected the leaves to win, but hey ho, it happened and now our powers to be are looking for every reason under the sun to remain, if you want to leave the EU emigrate, that's the only way you will ever get to leave Europe 

1 hour ago, delswal said:

It never was going to happen, we were given the vote because nobody really expected the leaves to win, but hey ho, it happened and now our powers to be are looking for every reason under the sun to remain, if you want to leave the EU emigrate, that's the only way you will ever get to leave Europe 

Lookin like it del. 

Ark at the little mouthy cnts of Luxembourg  Holland Malta trapping it off about end of negotiating this n that U.K. had its chance blah blah  ??? lol wish all our grand dads great granddads and grand mas  could hear these cheeky two bob Micky mouse eu slags   Think they would have took a back seat let Germany fuk em rape em and torture every one of them disrespectful lousey  european cnts lol if only Carlsberg done world wars insread of shit lager ????????Eu cnts 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4