• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

This is a good result.....but.....we still have the problem that parliament is remain. The next PM will still have to get something passed parliament. The next general election will see the lib dems and Labour in a coilition government. The brexit party, like ukip doesn't have enough good quality candidates to stand as mps. Remainers will vote en mass for their best remain candidates while brexiteers and the 'right' will split into a thousand pieces arguing if Tommy Robinson is a jew or not. 

I hope I'm wrong 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

The brexit party, like ukip doesn't have enough good quality candidates to stand as mps. 

Really?.....good quality as compared to what?

Farage has already said he is getting normal, everyday folks to apply.......about f***ing time !

• Like 4
8 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

This is a good result.....but.....we still have the problem that parliament is remain. The next PM will still have to get something passed parliament. The next general election will see the lib dems and Labour in a coilition government. The brexit party, like ukip doesn't have enough good quality candidates to stand as mps. Remainers will vote en mass for their best remain candidates while brexiteers and the 'right' will split into a thousand pieces arguing if Tommy Robinson is a jew or not. 

I hope I'm wrong 

Your'e not wrong, but I think the Brexit party could well go from strength to strength if they capitalise on last nights results  

It’s down to voters not to make the same mistake as last time and take their foot off the neck in favour of the comfort of a main party.......it’s time to show some bottle and not be the useful idiot for main party lies !

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, WILF said:

Really?.....good quality as compared to what?

Farage has already said he is getting normal, everyday folks to apply.......about f***ing time !

But normal people have pasts and the media crucify them for it. Normal people don't know how to discuss important topics when under pressure. 

If ukip, with a full manifesto couldn't do it why do you think brexit party will. Again I'm not arguing, I hope I'm wrong. 

Iv spent half my life campaigning for nationalist politics and I know the battle ahead. 

What about good quality Conservative mps who support brexit and countrysports? Are we going to split the vote by standing Steve from the local chippy whos Facebook is full of paki jokes? The left and remainers will support their best option, I fear we wont

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

But normal people have pasts and the media crucify them for it. Normal people don't know how to discuss important topics when under pressure. 

If ukip, with a full manifesto couldn't do it why do you think brexit party will. Again I'm not arguing, I hope I'm wrong. 

Iv spent half my life campaigning for nationalist politics and I know the battle ahead. 

What about good quality Conservative mps who support brexit and countrysports? Are we going to split the vote by standing Steve from the local chippy whos Facebook is full of paki jokes? The left and remainers will support their best option, I fear we wont

Everyday people have everyday pasts, they have bizarre, extreme, kind, wicked, middle of the road, left wing and right wing opinions.....they say things that other people may not approve of or find funny.....it’s called “normal”

id much rather somebody like that than listening to these creepy c**ts try and say things to fit with pc fascism or to try and appeal to everyone.......they just make my f***ing skin crawl !!

The media and their crucifixion of people only matter if someone is idiot enough to pay it any mind !

How anyone with a modicum of common sense can then go out and vote for people who are so obviously just lying is beyond me!

f***ing Conservative party !.....don’t make me laugh, it’s been New Labour in a blue suit for the past 15 years ! 

Edited by WILF

We will know about it if we do get labour! 

I agree with everything you have said about real people being needed.....but I'm experienced enough to know that's not how the world or politics works 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, walshie said:

The Brexit Party got more seats than lib/lab/con put together. Funny watching people trying to spin that into a win for remain.

Exactly Walshie, that’s what I picked up on hahahahaha the desperation stinks on the left wing, won’t be long before we hear of impeachment calls on Farage by the rabid left lol.  F U C K every one of them

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

We will know about it if we do get labour! 

I agree with everything you have said about real people being needed.....but I'm experienced enough to know that's not how the world or politics works 

Why would you trust the conservatives again after the last 3 years mate......I just can’t get the logic of voting the same and expecting different ? 

And on another note, can you explain exactly what difference it would make having Labour or Tory?.......the tax take is the highest it’s ever been, the high street is falling to bits under the weight of all the extra direct and stealth tax......there’s f**k all Conservative about the conservatives mate.

If tax to the eyeballs and spend like water is where we are at, what difference does labour being in government make?

I honestly don’t get it?

Edited by WILF
38 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

..but I'm experienced enough to know that's not how the world or politics works 

Then vote different to make it work different ?