58 minutes ago, WILF said:

Better Green Party than main party though lads ;) 

Only if you are daft enough to think a battery powered car is less polluting than a petrol powered one (hint those battery packs take hell and all energy to make, loads of CO2 and pollution)...

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, secretagentmole said:

Only if you are daft enough to think a battery powered car is less polluting than a petrol powered one (hint those battery packs take hell and all energy to make, loads of CO2 and pollution)...

And if someone is daft enough to think that then that is their prerogative mate.......but it’s better than being daft enough to vote main party and keep putting the pricks in office don’t you think? 

1 minute ago, delswal said:

Maybe an idea create our party eh!....................vote for the..........THL party...............Wilf for prime minister, saying that he will have to come back out of exile

wilf and max.....:D

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, delswal said:

Maybe an idea create our party eh!....................vote for the..........THL party...............Wilf for prime minister, saying that he will have to come back out of exile

f**k that, I’m not adverse to a bit Of skullduggery but I’m not that f***ing corrupt ! 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Our High streets are booming pal, along as you vape, use cash converters or shop at chazza shops☹️

Oh I  forgot greggs?

And Costa !! I reckon the high street is just changing, I do most of my shopping online, what you want , cheaper, delivered to your door at the click of a button. But if you want your hair cut or food or coffee, nail bar , tanning studio, that kind of thing , it’s services that will survive on the high street . As for Brexit , this result is simple, the people are sick to death of being treated like mugs . We voted in the referendum to leave , it hasn’t happened. People just want what they voted for and have been denied by the the useless government. Labour MPs whose constituents voted to leave ....and yet they know better and want to remain? I think this result is a massive wake up call . And it has people like myself for the first time turning away from the main parties. I’ve always voted conservative as I think it represented the shooting/ hunting issues better than Labour. Now I just want a change .

• Like 3

We have a great little High Street, still have four butchers, Green Grocers, Bakery's, Cheese Shop, Pasty shops. Too many  Galleries and Charity shops and Jewellery shops and Cafe's Lol. But its still alive no Costa, Mac Donalds or KFC. But the locals support the High Street and we are very lucky that they do.

As for the Labour Party they are blinkered they are not listening and still think they have it right. The only thing they are after is a General Election, playing their political games all the way through this. Steptoe with his Donavan hat flared jeans ban the bomb badge scruffy c**t.

Tories more than half of them want to remain in a minority government so they were fecked from the start.

Lib-Dems slimy b*****ds recon the 48% of the public want to remain, so if they say they want to remain they will win a GE hands down. Not bad tactics for traitors.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

And Costa !! I reckon the high street is just changing, I do most of my shopping online, what you want , cheaper, delivered to your door at the click of a button. But if you want your hair cut or food or coffee, nail bar , tanning studio, that kind of thing , it’s services that will survive on the high street . As for Brexit , this result is simple, the people are sick to death of being treated like mugs . We voted in the referendum to leave , it hasn’t happened. People just want what they voted for and have been denied by the the useless government. Labour MPs whose constituents voted to leave ....and yet they know better and want to remain? I think this result is a massive wake up call . And it has people like myself for the first time turning away from the main parties. I’ve always voted conservative as I think it represented the shooting/ hunting issues better than Labour. Now I just want a change .

feck em all off and go back to poaching................I was poaching long before I voted, and dare say I could poach should I decide never to vote again

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

And if someone is daft enough to think that then that is their prerogative mate.......but it’s better than being daft enough to vote main party and keep putting the pricks in office don’t you think? 

What you mean replace someone who is a prize tit with someone who is dumb enough to be 2 prize tits?

I voted Brexit, does what it says on the tin!

8 hours ago, secretagentmole said:

What you mean replace someone who is a prize tit with someone who is dumb enough to be 2 prize tits?

I voted Brexit, does what it says on the tin!

Yeah as long as they can get the tin open.

7 hours ago, WILF said:

Name one pre Blair form of hunting that has been put back in place ?

The general license is suspended 

The economy !.......well, well, well......here we go......

The tax burden is the biggest it’s ever been

The high street is dying under the burden of its rates expenses and costs

The debt is the biggest in history and going up at £5 GRAND A SECOND !!!

Your kids will have to work longer than any generation before it, in fact most of them will be dead before they get off the wheel !!........think about that !

I could go on and on and on......

I don’t know what country you are looking at but it certainly ain’t t the UK ! 

Again you fail to realise how parliament works. Teresa may couldn't click her fingers and bring back hunting. She said we could have a vote on repeal any time we wanted, but we knew we would of lost it. She even gave us a test vote on flushing to guns to see if the snp would break their promise on not voting (they did break their promise). 

General licences arnt suspended and that was nothing to do with conservatives really, it was a legal challenge to natural England's wording. 

Most people have plenty of money in their pockets. I could go on as well but as said iv no interest in arguing, we ultimately want the same thing. I, personally, am worried that we are walking into a labour liberal government by default. They will finish hunting for good. Might not make any difference to you....fair enough....you won't have to see whole kennels of hounds put down when new legislation is brought forward to finish what they tried to do last time. Same with brexit, I personally am not getting exited about the brexit party doing what ukip did at the last eu elections, yeah its a start but can they really do what ukip failed to do last time. I doubt they can....my reason is 50% of the country voted remain and they are going to be more sensible about their votes, more tactical and more united. 

• Like 1

Fair enough mate, you still see value in mainstream parties and I don’t.....that is the nature of opinions, everyone has a different one.

• Like 1