Sinead O'Connor..........

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She has mental health problems,small wonder she converted to Islam.Lily Allen......geldof......Bono........made a few quid and think their words hold weight,and people must listen to them from the del

Now, in a series of Twitter posts, the musician has shared a lengthy statement in which she describes non-Muslims as “disgusting” – as well as calling for society to “sit down and let women show you h

Give it time ?...

Posted Images

Now, in a series of Twitter posts, the musician has shared a lengthy statement in which she describes non-Muslims as “disgusting” – as well as calling for society to “sit down and let women show you how to sing the devil to sleep”.

“I’m terribly sorry,” she wrote. “What I’m about to say is something so racist I never thought my soul could ever feel it. But truly I never wanna spend time with white people again (if that’s what non-muslims are called). Not for one moment, for any reason. They are disgusting.

f**k off then :feck: :bye:

• Haha 4

She has mental health problems,small wonder she converted to Islam.Lily Allen......geldof......Bono........made a few quid and think their words hold weight,and people must listen to them from the delusional cloud they sit on,none of them worth a decent shit.She is a one song has been.

E5DD9740-46FF-4460-98FF-178A00238AD8.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Shes a looney for a  very long time,even her kids have little to do with her,,,shes to be pitied more than hated...hopefully she will f**k off to some other place and we never have to read or listen to her stupid rants again

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Now, in a series of Twitter posts, the musician has shared a lengthy statement in which she describes non-Muslims as “disgusting” – as well as calling for society to “sit down and let women show you how to sing the devil to sleep”.

“I’m terribly sorry,” she wrote. “What I’m about to say is something so racist I never thought my soul could ever feel it. But truly I never wanna spend time with white people again (if that’s what non-muslims are called). Not for one moment, for any reason. They are disgusting.

f**k off then :feck: :bye:

Quite happy with that really, as a non Muslim white bloke I,m quite happy not to spend any time with skinhade o,Connor so at least we have that in common, I think last time she poked her head above the parapet it was in support of the IRA, wonder what group she will attach herself to next time to get some attention 

• Like 1