Sinead O'Connor..........

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She has mental health problems,small wonder she converted to Islam.Lily Allen......geldof......Bono........made a few quid and think their words hold weight,and people must listen to them from the del

Now, in a series of Twitter posts, the musician has shared a lengthy statement in which she describes non-Muslims as “disgusting” – as well as calling for society to “sit down and let women show you h

Give it time ?...

Posted Images

She does this annually to draw attention to herself. She has changed character 1000 times. Imagine been married to her! Half of us on here are in a similar position! Bitchs whinging. Question 1, When are you going to spend more time with your family  instead of hunting every weekend? Answer, I am because I'm going hunting with my father and i look at you the other 6 days of the week. Question 2. Why don't you give me more money in the middle of a recession ? Answer, I did you fcuking lunatic. You got all the dole money in your name , benefits and medical card, and I had fcuk all. Question 3. Do you want to have a quiet night in on the couch and snuggle up for the night? Answer, I don't fcuking watch britains got talent or dancing on ice. I'm tired because I dug 14 foot to my terrier today and it was one of the greatest memories in my life. Now f**k out to the kitchen , turn on the immersion and get me a red lamp because I've more important things to do with the warrior princess or prince in the kennel. Question 4 would be why were you ogling that girl in the filling station?   My answer would be because her tits and ass are north instead of south but I'm not allowed my phone after 7 o'clock so I can't reply. ???

• Haha 3
24 minutes ago, jiggy said:

She does this annually to draw attention to herself. She has changed character 1000 times. Imagine been married to her! Half of us on here are in a similar position! Bitchs whinging. Question 1, When are you going to spend more time with your family  instead of hunting every weekend? Answer, I am because I'm going hunting with my father and i look at you the other 6 days of the week. Question 2. Why don't you give me more money in the middle of a recession ? Answer, I did you fcuking lunatic. You got all the dole money in your name , benefits and medical card, and I had fcuk all. Question 3. Do you want to have a quiet night in on the couch and snuggle up for the night? Answer, I don't fcuking watch britains got talent or dancing on ice. I'm tired because I dug 14 foot to my terrier today and it was one of the greatest memories in my life. Now f**k out to the kitchen , turn on the immersion and get me a red lamp because I've more important things to do with the warrior princess or prince in the kennel. Question 4 would be why were you ogling that girl in the filling station?   My answer would be because her tits and ass are north instead of south but I'm not allowed my phone after 7 o'clock so I can't reply. ???

Thank feck I’m married to a woman I actually love and enjoy spending time with.???.  Must be cuntish being in a relationship with someone you don’t like.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Thank feck I’m married to a woman I actually love and enjoy spending time with.???.  Must be cuntish being in a relationship with someone you don’t like.

I don't dislike her buddy. It's just I won't bend to her ways.??? like every awkward female you just have to kennel them on their own for a while but when brought to the field they are good at what to do. Nothing a tight leash and a hard days work wouldn't fix.

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, jiggy said:

I don't dislike her buddy. It's just I won't bend to her ways.??? like every awkward female you just have to kennel them on their own for a while but when brought to the field they are good at what to do. Nothing a tight leash and a hard days work wouldn't fix.

It ok mate, we won't tell the missus you posted this

Edited by dave88
6 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

I'm an ageing, white, non-muslim man........so I'm quite happy that this retarded fool doesn't want to associate with me ! Suits me............

Same as us all buddy. Sinead will think of something else next year. She has already claimed she is a priest  during her Catholic phase. Heroin addict springs more to mind with the company she keeps. It's easy put your self out there if her NOTHING COMPARES album is lacking in sales. She supports Shane McGowan who hasn't sang properly since fairytale of New York but still can knock out half a million every year from it. All these artists lived tax free in Ireland with the artist law the same as good racing horses. They all back each other. If you hear shane McGowan sing now it's embarrassing. Paul Mcarteny is the same.

Mary coughlin is similar but always got her slot on the late late show.

The rte new what she was another junkie dropping her kids to school out of her head but they will bring her on a few times a year to increase ratings.

Charlie haughty gave them their chance. He still didn't fill in all the details of arms trading and the fact that he had a few horses himself. His security also spread rumours that he came home crawling black and blue after getting a hiding off of a woman's husband when he was somewhere he shouldn't of been. It's all just rumours though and might not be true and you just pretended that you heard it from his security at the time.?

Right at the bottom of that article ....Earlier this year, the singer was due to make her live return after struggling with mental health problems. However, she postponed the dates “due to unforeseen circumstances
Read more at https://www.nme.com/news/music/sinead-oconnor-says-never-wants-spend-time-white-people-2397624#I1SoAD55j0GpTkm3.99

what were thes unforseen circumstances ?  .... not knowing who the he'll it is ?  Blown.