Maybe all the macho bullshit should be dealt with by having a boxing ring at the charity fishing match, then all the super tough guys can actually turn up in person, get in the ring show there super amazing, I roll around on a gym Matt once a week for an hour skills and do some good by raising money for charity, but no call out vids like the pikeys that's just embaressing ???

• Like 3

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In light of the intervening posts, the prosecution rests it's case, Your Honour..............?

I joined in 2013 and , in that time, I've learned a lot of things about a lot of thngs (from some knowledgeable people)  and had many  a good laugh. I've questioned many opinions, and had my own quest

Through @Tyla on this site, a chap I've never met, he has put me in touch with another chap I've never met from New Zealand and I'm now sorting out a trip to hunt Tahr and Chamois in the Southern Alps

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Maybe all the macho bullshit should be dealt with by having a boxing ring at the charity fishing match, then all the super tough guys can actually turn up in person, get in the ring show there super amazing, I roll around on a gym Matt once a week for an hour skills and do some good by raising money for charity, but no call out vids like the pikeys that's just embaressing ???

Oh just get shit faced on cider ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I was ignoring him I hadn't replied to any of the many insults he aimed at me over the last few days but he wouldn't let it go,so I repeated what I was told he begged for that reaction and he got it and now he can't take it and he's gone off crying 

I think this is just the part of the day when the shandy barrels have taken there toll and he,s fallen asleep in a pool of piss, only to wake up as a normal boy again in a few hours and think oh shit did I really write that , I don't think anyone should take offence it's just words on a screen put up by someone scared of real life, have a lovely weekend enjoy the sun and don't let it get to you, it ain't real??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

That  happens anyway lol, always one underestimates the power of the apple?f***ing poor old lab shit himself many moons ago, thinking it was on par with that carling pish??

Caught many out Dan , i remember starting off drinking woodpecker when i was 15/16 ish  , that put me off cider till i was 30 , did my spells on the real ales and lagers , but found my way back to the love of my life in the end ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

I was ignoring him I hadn't replied to any of the many insults he aimed at me over the last few days but he wouldn't let it go,so I repeated what I was told he begged for that reaction and he got it and now he can't take it and he's gone off crying 

He can dish it out.... But give it to him back, and hit a nerve?..... And he thinks hes mike f***ing tyson..... Bang, bang with the pm's?Ive come to the conclusion that the shit he spouts must be very close to how he lives his own life and the sorts he knocks about with..... Feels the need to be heard, and if you dont agree/listen, then he has a little melt down?he needs to feel the love boys?❤️??

2 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Caught many out Dan , i remember starting off drinking woodpecker when i was 15/16 ish  , that put me off cider till i was 30 , did my spells on the real ales and lagers , but found my way back to the love of my life in the end ?

f****d me up in my teens, used to drink the old breaker or colt 45 instead ,but as i matured into my 30's i learnt to love the  ? ?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

f****d me up in my teens, used to drink the old breaker or colt 45 instead ,but as i matured into my 30's i learnt to love the  ? ?

I think a lot do Dan , its the drink for a thinking older man  ?.....and young dull full of come youngster with no in-between 

9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

He can dish it out.... But give it to him back, and hit a nerve?..... And he thinks hes mike f***ing tyson..... Bang, bang with the pm's?Ive come to the conclusion that the shit he spouts must be very close to how he lives his own life and the sorts he knocks about with..... Feels the need to be heard, and if you dont agree/listen, then he has a little melt down?he needs to feel the love boys?❤️??

Bang on dan as soon as he gets it back he loses the plot, I've had a few pms off him telling me I should smother my lad, the mans a loser you can see that a mile away,I'm sure he'll be on soon given it large,his mrs isn't in school today and he's bringing her the toy shop for a new barbie

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Bang on dan as soon as he gets it back he loses the plot, I've had a few pms off him telling me I should smother my lad, the mans a loser you can see that a mile away,I'm sure he'll be on soon given it large,his mrs isn't in school today and he's bringing her the toy shop for a new barbie

Smothering your kid?  That's absolutely disgusting.  

9 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

f***ing hell Pete, did he really tell you to smother your boy? What a scummy c**t

Edited by dave88
  • Thanks 2