1 minute ago, peterhunter86 said:

Yeah mate he said that but I deleted it so I can't prove it,but then last night he pm offering to give him a bath then drown him, he's scum 

just ignore him pete hes a stupid kid.walshie you are reading this.you should ban him

• Like 4

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In light of the intervening posts, the prosecution rests it's case, Your Honour..............?

I joined in 2013 and , in that time, I've learned a lot of things about a lot of thngs (from some knowledgeable people)  and had many  a good laugh. I've questioned many opinions, and had my own quest

Through @Tyla on this site, a chap I've never met, he has put me in touch with another chap I've never met from New Zealand and I'm now sorting out a trip to hunt Tahr and Chamois in the Southern Alps

Posted Images

Everyone likes a little wind up or a laugh im the worse for it 

But to say the stuff he is , on here or PM proves to me he got massive issues , and prob has been that kid / bloke who's been bullied / abused all his life so needs to be the bully / abuser now and only way he can do it as he has no balls in real life is via the safety of the  net 

If you give me your number il phone you at 10pm each night and sing you bright eyes 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
13 minutes ago, dave88 said:

f***ing hell Pete, did he really tell you to smother your boy? What a scummy c**t

I think a few of us could post what the backwards cnut been saying by pm.....if we were as pathetic..... but in truth, hes just some sad, inexcusable, retarded pathetic little nobody who probably not got, even done half of what he claims lol..... Let him craic on..... Everyone on here knows hes a joker, not worth wasting your breath or the energy tapping out a reply. the more he opens his mouth.... And we reply to the sap..... The more it just confirms it?give them enough rope and all that?someone on here will know where he lives...... And then with some luck, the silly cnut will get a few slaps, i look forward to the video of him crying for 'mercy' with no front teeth ? ? ? be a laugh like his pad vid?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I think a few of us could post what the backwards cnut been saying by pm.....if we were as pathetic..... but in truth, hes just some sad, inexcusable, retarded pathetic little nobody who probably not got, even done half of what he claims lol..... Let him craic on..... Everyone on here knows hes a joker, not worth wasting your breath or the energy tapping out a reply. the more he opens his mouth.... And we reply to the sap..... The more it just confirms it?give them enough rope and all that?someone on here will know where he lives...... And then with some luck, the silly cnut will get a few slaps, i look forward to the video of him crying for 'mercy' with no front teeth ? ? ? be a laugh like his pad vid?

I can only imagine what he said in the pms to you dan,and your probably right some day the bell will ring and he'll get a shock he's annoyed enough for at least one to do it, I bet it's killing him that he's been found out 

• Like 1

Only way he can get a raise from folks is to talk the most deprived shite he can think up about someones children..... That warrents rolling in a hole in my book, Trawling posts to get a kick.... And hes no better than the pakkie abusers from up his way(probably touched the backwards cnut up in his younger days.... Who knows? ..... Dirty f***ing groomer ?hes run his mouth off to more than 1 well known respected men in the dog game pete..... Guys a first class bellend?

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Only way he can get a raise from folks is to talk the most deprived shite he can think up about someones children..... That warrents rolling in a hole in my book, Trawling posts to get a kick.... And hes no better than the pakkie abusers from up his way(probably touched the backwards cnut up in his younger days.... Who knows? ..... Dirty f***ing groomer ?hes run his mouth off to more than 1 well known respected men in the dog game pete..... Guys a first class bellend?

It's doing his nut not known how I found out who he is I told him I sent a big juicy email to his boss lol he hasn't come on since

14 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

It's doing his nut not known how I found out who he is I told him I sent a big juicy email to his boss lol he hasn't come on since

Who the f**k would want to employ such a fool? For one he cant be doing much graft? Too busy abusing folk on here, good use of company time like ? probably out now buying a few new phones and making new profiles ?wont take long before hes found out again?cant help himself ?

I think the shandy barrel thing ain't to far from the truth, if you can't handle your drink and go into a boozer and start becoming aggressive and abusive, you will get found out and eventually need to put up or shut up, were as on here as the drink starts playing havoc with your moral compass, you can just go onto pm and be the hardest man in your bedroom, i never realised it stooped to the level of abusing people's kids, that is really quite sad and does speak volumes about a man ????

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Bad form that talking about kids especially ones who have special needs ect. Ive done some winding up on here nown and again lol but never to that extent just general piss taking .... i think its all forgotten now so by next fishing comp should be alrite ?

We all like a laugh and a joke kev.... Most of us will know a few home truths about folks...... But whats the point trying to embarrass people for a few likes off a load of usernames? Got beef with someone in real life, grow a set and knock their door? Dont come on here and plant seeds..... Play the game or f**k off..... Because the truth always comes out in the end?funny how hes gone quiet mind? Maybe his mam or brother has read his phone, and upped his meds? Or hes getting his arse slapped around mams living room and been sent up the wooden hill to bed until school starts next week? If there is a god??. Sometimes its best to just keep your thoughts inside your own head...... 

1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

Takes the shine off the site if he's being that hatefull through pm . Always just thought he was a loud mouthy guy on here not a nasty guy

Same here mate.

....... I knew he was a wind up merchant and, some of it was funny but, those PMs overstepped the mark by a long shot.

Honestly, I struggle to believe that anyone would truly mean what he said.

I think the best thing now would be if he had a chat with Pete by PM and apologised for the comments about his kid ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I stopped listening to his bullshite months ago, guy is delusional with no moral compass so jist waffles shite or a rise, don’t even ban him cos he will just come back under a new name thinking it’s the start a the game again, ignore the fcuker, he don’t like that?

For someone who wants to get the last word in he hates it when he gets it,I don't want to see him banned either I never pressed the report button he's fun to laugh at when he thinks we're laughing with him I wonder why he hasn't come on