Best looking Breed?

2 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

But, I've come to love this little twat.

She's got bags of character, gets her arse kicked by cats, eats dead frogs, hates old people and, insists on laying near my daughter when she's not feeling well.

We think she's quarter Jack Russell, 3/4 Chihuahua.

She's not everyone's taste but, she'll do for me :yes:

IMG_20180720_115333.jpg

My missus has a pure long haired teacup and a JR x chihuahua 

the pure i wouldn't piss on if it was on fire,it’s  bug eyed yappy freak , that I personally think its heads to small for its brain ?

the cross is ok  , the jr crosses always remind me of the American fiests ?

• Like 1

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As close to perfection as I've ever come

I better not turn up for the fishing weekend and theres only one person with 20 personalitys! 

i ll always have a soft spot for horrid , rangy , fly old farm collies.  Probsbly the greatest canine connection we have 

Posted Images

UpI've never taken to Akita's / malimutes looks wise . Granted they are beautifull to look at but always thought of them as to clean looking.  

I love the look of a malnois or a Dutch shepherd , if they weren't so much of a handful I'd love one.  

Baring that I have a soft spot for Thai Ridgeback looks wise , I know their clean looking like a akita but their something about them I like 

thai-ridgeback-blue-pedigree-puppies-599

Im 34 now and until my dying day I don't think I'll love a dog like I did this one and it wasn't even mine. Totally bomb proof and quiet and unnasuming as they come . Beautifully elegant in looks and personality 

2013-08-17_07-55-44_507_zps452a82b8.jpg?

Thai ridge back is the next new money spinner round here, bullies, frenchies, anything blue lol sells, know quite a few lads with the ridge backs...... Won't be long before one goes over a nice racy bitch?

• Haha 1

I thing you could find one in every type ... I like a rough coated st Bernard or a Tibetan mastiff out of the giant breeds, old style Pitbull over the KC staffs and other bull terriers , Lakeland is the best looking terrier imo, bullx lurchers when bred right ?, cockapoo is a pretty fashion mongrel,  rottweiler over most other protection types, strong headed Labrador out of the gun dogs, hill collies over all them lassy things ... The list goes on and on but I suppose (and for most on here it would probably be the same) I wouldn't really pic a dog on looks but more what I wanted it for 

15 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I thing you could find one in every type ... I like a rough coated st Bernard or a Tibetan mastiff out of the giant breeds, old style Pitbull over the KC staffs and other bull terriers , Lakeland is the best looking terrier imo, bullx lurchers when bred right ?, cockapoo is a pretty fashion mongrel,  rottweiler over most other protection types, strong headed Labrador out of the gun dogs, hill collies over all them lassy things ... The list goes on and on but I suppose (and for most on here it would probably be the same) I wouldn't really pic a dog on looks but more what I wanted it for 

Cant stand them bucket headed labs, do like them drakes head types, rangey and athletic looking!, but each to their own, cant all like the same thing! 

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Thai ridge back is the next new money spinner round here, bullies, frenchies, anything blue lol sells, know quite a few lads with the ridge backs...... Won't be long before one goes over a nice racy bitch?

Didn’t someone post not long ago about using theirs as a stud for a lurcher litter?