6 minutes ago, WILF said:

:laugh:  Someone called my daughter a Black and Tan the other week,  she says “yeah?....at least my grandad didn’t die cause he ran out of Maris pipers” :laugh:

Sounds like you’ve brought her up well wilf. Well done fella.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Socks will save us 

Be no nuclear war. I even doubt western cities would even be bombed. Possibly ships .troops planes  Imo the war against the general public would be of disruption hacking cyber war I think th

You're all so paranoid! I'm just at home living my life as normal. Nothing will happen.        

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I'll chance the apocalypse tar.

Yeah. I think I'd take my chances. It's only ALMOST certain annihilation, after all. And a nuclear winter might actually improve Skeg a bit !

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

Yeah. I think I'd take my chances. It's only ALMOST certain annihilation, after all. And a nuclear winter might actually improve Skeg a bit !

The residents of skeg will probably consider a nuclear fallout zone on their doorstep a nice getaway destination!

11 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

The residents of skeg will probably consider a nuclear fallout zone on their doorstep a nice getaway destination!

I think you're right !

When we lived in Boston - which would hopefully also be within the blast radius - we went to Skeg for the day, one early October. Probably the longest day of my life - it was like a cemetery with fairy lights !

:sorry:

6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Is Butlins still at skegness? 

What a shit hole that was back in the late 80's ???

It is !

My wife's dad has been there for the last 3 or 4 years............ one of those "holidays for a tenner" things. (Personally, I think it's way overpriced !)

The good lady's youngest son worked there for a couple of years early 2000's.............

2 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

Ingoldmells, mate !

Why wasn't it on the Luftwaffe's aerial maps ?

funny aint it i loved the place in the mid 90's,, mind only cos we got off our tits at the rave in the plesuredome ....cant stand it now...the mrs is going to take the kids tommorow cos its going to be sunny...thankfully im at work...:D

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kerny92 said:

I think it's safe to say Trump was all hot air, the Russians think we are about as a big of a threat as a Teddy Bear. ?

That's the worse part about it, every time. You can't make a load of noise and then wither away. No matter what our leaders decide to do, right or wrong, follow f***ing through! This shit wins no respect and invites being taken advantage of. The US is supposed to be going to the negotiating table with the DPRK soon, like they haven't been watching this!

Should've said f**k all provocative or just picked a symbolic military target and flattened the f**k out of it immediately with a note "Behave! Last warning".

• Like 4