Lovely looking dog that is in fine condition as well good luck in the future with it atb longers01

• Like 1

15 hours ago, longers01 said:

Lovely looking dog that is in fine condition as well good luck in the future with it atb longers01

Thank you 

On 27/05/2018 at 20:32, Rogue2015 said:

97F3B8A1-62F3-484C-A843-7903FF8EFBBF.png

Heard only good things about this dog

• Like 2

On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 18:10, Grunter123 said:

Wheaton xbull x greyhound 10 months old 26" 

image1.png

nice mate - is it out of your old smooth wheaton x bitch

• Like 1

No mate never come in season still waiting I had to buy him in lol I will give him plenty of time big thing but it's all bout the minerals and wats in its head bought a half x bull in start well then after about 15 it spewed so had to go so giving this thing a go .how are yours doing 

52 minutes ago, Grunter123 said:

No mate never come in season still waiting I had to buy him in lol I will give him plenty of time big thing but it's all bout the minerals and wats in its head bought a half x bull in start well then after about 15 it spewed so had to go so giving this thing a go .how are yours doing 

still got the old dog here , the uncle to your bitch
got  a young bitch by him, she took forever to grow up but she'll be over 2 beginning of season so she will have her chance

do you know much about the breeding of your new one - pm me If easier

i know hes bad feet lads before anyone starts lol,one of they have to work with what weve got ill road walk him try bring them up but dont think its going happen

how much bull you think lads the lad i had him off message me today and rekons hes beddy bull grey x saluki grey 🤔🤔😁 been after buying him back

duke2.jpg

• Like 2

I would not think ta much on ho much bull in him ,does he work more importantly I never have reasoned over animals to much till thee  done four a five seasons ,he a nice type he a young dog see how he goes this next season this will be the  for him ,how much bull difficult ta say  it would not be unreasonable ta think he his any other than been told  have you had him has a stop gap till the welps become of age or  are you finding your feet lad on a different  things .atb bill

Too hot today but had a quick walk round some new perm for an hour

F2BFD4B1-A979-4F53-8E3C-BC80AAA024B7.jpeg

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I would not think ta much on ho much bull in him ,does he work more importantly I never have reasoned over animals to much till thee  done four a five seasons ,he a nice type he a young dog see how he goes this next season this will be the  for him ,how much bull difficult ta say  it would not be unreasonable ta think he his any other than been told  have you had him has a stop gap till the welps become of age or  are you finding your feet lad on a different  things .atb bill

Cheers bill finding my feet on diffrent things shall we say, completely changed the lads I go about with sick of all the bickering ect all the time hares hares hares all the time my dogs this my dogs that fallling out with mates over dogs ect couldent be arsed with it 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

how much bull you think lads the lad i had him off message me today and rekons hes beddy bull grey x saluki grey 🤔🤔😁 been after buying him back

duke2.jpg

Nice dog the lad it dont matter that his feet are flatter than mine for a bit of ratting

• Like 2