Right time to bring a dog on?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Asking when a dog is ready is like asking how long is a piece of string. They are all completely different and even litter mates will be ready to start at different ages. Dogs mature mentally And phys

Using droppers is like loosing your cherry to a brass. You may well catch something but you woudn't tell your mates. And wont help you pull any women in the future.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Scafflad1 said:

Aniway best do some work so I can pay taxes n line the pockets of our goverment sounds about right Yeah????

You may benifit from smoking some weed.... I hear it chills oneself out??

• Haha 7

I do smoke weed bro enuff to knock a horse out just sick of seeing it so obv fck all is being done to stop it people turning blind eyed why young kids get fckin molested fckin sick open season on the fukers that's what I say 

Ive always had them out from an early age (maybe from 5-6 months) just kept on the lead and NOT slipped, just allowing them to see whats going on. This will also encourage them to watch the lamp. Maybe give them a dropsy around 12-18 months depending on  what your learning from the youngster. Thats just my opinion on the topic, im sure everyone has their own way. I guess it can also depend on the type of quarry you intend to hunt, again each to their own. Atb. Lance. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Scafflad1 said:

I do smoke weed bro enuff to knock a horse out just sick of seeing it so obv fck all is being done to stop it people turning blind eyed why young kids get fckin molested fckin sick open season on the fukers that's what I say 

Sounds like you've smocked enough crack to knock two horse's out.

• Haha 8

Zip now 2 ½  Managed for the first 12 months ferreting, then started in the light

Ongoing, substantial injuries = 0

Used all year round, usually hard ground 2- 4 times a week

Rabbits caught - lost count

Proof is in the pudding, time will tell!

JMO

• Like 4