Right time to bring a dog on?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Asking when a dog is ready is like asking how long is a piece of string. They are all completely different and even litter mates will be ready to start at different ages. Dogs mature mentally And phys

Using droppers is like loosing your cherry to a brass. You may well catch something but you woudn't tell your mates. And wont help you pull any women in the future.

Posted Images

Rabbits round here wear hoodies and 110s and people can't go out after dark ...... thugs the lot of them ....... last week I was eating my tea and one came in my house and took it off me then changed the channel on the Tele and to top it off told me to put the kettle on!!! I may go up north nice slow everyday bunny up there 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Rabbits round here wear hoodies and 110s and people can't go out after dark ...... thugs the lot of them ....... last week I was eating my tea and one came in my house and took it off me then changed the channel on the Tele and to top it off told me to put the kettle on!!! I may go up north nice slow everyday bunny up there 

Yeah! That sounds a rum do someone told me some rabbits Breck in to his yard and bummed his ferrets

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Yeah! That sounds a rum do someone told me some rabbits Breck in to his yard and bummed his ferrets

If they get any young from that put me down for a few may even cross with a hare then to a big red deer they be handy things 

You lads may scoff about these southern rabbits, but I tell ye, ye've to watch em!  Mean, fast, orrible fecking things, they've an unnerving presence about em!  Aaaye, ye've got to watch em.  And did I mention, intelligent, but sly with it!