Right time to bring a dog on?

9 minutes ago, trenchfoot said:

2 guys with no sense. Both admitting breaking the law on an open forum. 

As for a sporting. If you catch, it either kill it ASAP or let it go for another day. You owe it that regardless of being a pest or whatever other thick headed excuse you see to justify it. 

Admit to breaking the law hahaha, give your head a shake will you. Call the cops he's off his chops. ?

Edited by Kerny92
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Asking when a dog is ready is like asking how long is a piece of string. They are all completely different and even litter mates will be ready to start at different ages. Dogs mature mentally And phys

Using droppers is like loosing your cherry to a brass. You may well catch something but you woudn't tell your mates. And wont help you pull any women in the future.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Scafflad1 said:

I have same problem with scaffolders daily they all talk a good un n there way is best but the end result is the same regardless of the method used 

i dont get excited no more as it dont change my thinking , i let my dogs do the talking and when i say how i enter and they say your joking , i say does it do them harm and thats were it ends

Edited by Big Ron
1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

Ya can't be, you've got too much energy. I did it for a good few year as well.

Haha well you couldnt of been that good or you would still be there buddy haha n ime always like this just thaught ide let you all see for youreselfs

• Haha 1