lit it snow

2 minutes ago, dytkos said:

No problem lol few dodgy bits but averaged 58mph over the 343 miles 6hrs exactly door to door ;)

Cheers, D. 

Nice one D

• Like 2

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a great afternoon...  kids were off so I picked them up off the Mrs at midday and had some dinner in the caf watching the snow get heavier, had an hour or 2 at the office, but with blizzard

2lads from Falkirk went to the shop and bought boxes of Mars bars made flasks of tea and battled through the blizzard to hand them out to drivers stranded on the motorway.  Then there was the c**

Woke up this morning here with a good ten inches, then looked out the window and seen a couple of inches of snow, .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, peterhunter86 said:

Cnuts are looting in Dublin they've cleared out shop's and burned a Lidle  to the ground scumbags it will be their families that need and depends on them shops lowest of the low.

Didn't burn it that's fake pic Pete .. . . . They would bin one the ones open in morning and they made there own bread only there yesterday filling up 

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

The gaylander said no to this drift yesterday. Not enough velocity!

404197E1-97F9-4DA4-8BC3-FBD604735F41.jpeg

Was your client ok about not getting their hair done?:laugh:

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Was your client ok about not getting their hair done?:laugh:

:D it's a stopgap!

I'll not take shit off of you. Based on your ramblings on here over the years you surely drive either a 3 wheeled van or a horse and cart? :D

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

:D it's a stopgap!

I'll not take shit off of you. Based on your ramblings on here over the years you surely drive either a 3 wheeled van or a horse and cart? :D

4E9CF2D8-6C2C-47E5-9B59-33349150307F.thumb.jpeg.bbd69843c252673628e9d30f6b9acb05.jpeg

:tongue2:

• Like 2
Just now, Born Hunter said:

Nice. But ya know what hit me first on seeing that.... That you have put a trendy filter on it! 8):D

Bugger !!.......guilty ! :laugh:

FF9914D9-55B6-404E-BA2E-1D7C33D71048.thumb.jpeg.cf3614fe9f902fe5c783fc8a41ac2f17.jpeg

My other wheels is a convertible ! 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, fireman said:

The lack of dents make it very pretty and wonderfully shinny to wilf....not many like it in the countryside :thumbs:......

You can tell it's photoshopped because there isn't a gallon of oil on the floor underneath!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2