lit it snow

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m bored as fcuk sat about an roads seem much better up here so I’m away to see if I can get back to work ?

I'm off out walking in it in a few minutes Mrs didn't get enough baby food so have to go looking for a shop that's open that will have it probably be out all day the dog's will enjoy it.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a great afternoon...  kids were off so I picked them up off the Mrs at midday and had some dinner in the caf watching the snow get heavier, had an hour or 2 at the office, but with blizzard

2lads from Falkirk went to the shop and bought boxes of Mars bars made flasks of tea and battled through the blizzard to hand them out to drivers stranded on the motorway.  Then there was the c**

Woke up this morning here with a good ten inches, then looked out the window and seen a couple of inches of snow, .

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Also, @NEWKID could I book a lift to the shops please fella? I'd rather not get my truck dirty and a nice lady on FB said you're the man! :D

On my way mate...

got the light flashing on top of the truck now. Lol

so picked the nurse up last night and bought him home, took him work this morning, then dropped bread, eggs and milk to my Dad... on the way back dragged a bloke in his transit to his fields so he could feed his cows... off back to the hospital at 4-30 to get my new best mate.. nurse Jamie lol...

the snow has got an inch layer of ice over the top of it now, sledging has been fun!! 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

On my way mate...

got the light flashing on top of the truck now. Lol

so picked the nurse up last night and bought him home, took him work this morning, then dropped bread, eggs and milk to my Dad... on the way back dragged a bloke in his transit to his fields so he could feed his cows... off back to the hospital at 4-30 to get my new best mate.. nurse Jamie lol...

the snow has got an inch layer of ice over the top of it now, sledging has been fun!! 

It's not even a pretty female nurse ,?Damn ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

It's not even a pretty female nurse ,?Damn ?

My thoughts exactly... I was very disappointed and told the wife any further rescues are for maidens in distress only!! Lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I bet the views lovely when you can see the grass ?

prefer the view now tbh... I'll be tired of it tomorrow though! Lol

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Um your stand out like a sore thumb in green,get a white bed sheet ?

I stand out even more stood on the back of a black 4x4 but the rabbits don't seem to care ....

IMG_2295.JPG