lit it snow

Just now, green lurchers said:

Bought a nice gin in the USA couldn’t believe they done the tree to go with it ?

24179D9A-2F50-453F-B04A-917EFE67F06A.jpeg

There's a few decent gin distilleries popping up down here now mate.. Salcombe Gin is very nice...

• Thanks 1

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a great afternoon...  kids were off so I picked them up off the Mrs at midday and had some dinner in the caf watching the snow get heavier, had an hour or 2 at the office, but with blizzard

2lads from Falkirk went to the shop and bought boxes of Mars bars made flasks of tea and battled through the blizzard to hand them out to drivers stranded on the motorway.  Then there was the c**

Woke up this morning here with a good ten inches, then looked out the window and seen a couple of inches of snow, .

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

I spent loads time with both my grandas who were same, real men but also great characters, they taught me a lot about life an how to conduct yeself as my ole man died they stepped upto plate? I genuinely wish tho I could have spent some proper time with them whilst I was an adult as I reckon it would have been different again, they lived through me teens but but now I’m what I reckon they would class a man?? I’d love to be able to spend time with them now

My mums dad died when I was young.. my dads dad.. was a shit father an alcoholic, womanising Irishman.. but I visited him a lot as I got older and went Salmon fishing with him on his little boat, I grew fond of him tbh.. but I can't say he taught me much... he told great stories (some may have been true).. he went to nick at 71 for not paying fines for fishing for salmon without a license.. his defense was his dad and his grandad had fished the same way for years before and no law would tell him differently... he done his time... said he met some very nice chaps inside, all f***ing terrorsists lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Send the Mrs down it on a sledge mate... they love it lol

She is in Spain mate just me and the dogs ... the cocker enjoys this weather though 

Just now, edrd said:

Got my cousin pished  one night on the barrowork whiskey  put through a tight had to take him home in a barrow put him in his das old triumph came down next day he shit all over it up his back the lot never really talked to me again strong stuff when yr 14 ?

Got pissed as kids on Whisky.. was camping out, me and my brother were properly wankered!

next day my mum knew exactly our sorry state so taught us a lesson.. took us up the market, walked us around for hours, took us behind the burger vans till the smell made us sick...

she knew how to punish.. caught me smoking with our babysitter when I was 12... sat me down with a pack of 10 and made me smoke one after the other till I was sick... never smoked since!! Lol

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, socks said:

Your mother caught you smoking the baby sitter !!! That brian was a dodgy fukcer ......

It's took a shit load of counselling to get me straightened out mate lol

17 minutes ago, socks said:

Your mother caught you smoking the baby sitter !!! That brian was a dodgy fukcer ......

The reason I got caught was because I chucked my half of the fag in mums wicker bin.. it burnt a hole in the bottom of it and the carpet.. when mum got in she saw it... the young girl babysitter grassed me (she gave me the fag ffs!!)... mother hit the roof.. babysitter got a shit load an within an hour she was performing child cruelty on me with a pack of embassy no1 lol

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, fireman said:

If your heading off to drive up north your a bloody fool mate but i wish you the very best of luck and safe journey..

No problem lol few dodgy bits but averaged 58mph over the 343 miles 6hrs exactly door to door ;)

Cheers, D. 

• Like 3