New layout

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dickhead

No mate... I'm just exhausted and I need to just get away from things... How could I be so lost, In a place, I know so well? How could I be so broken, In a forum so united? Ho

I think some of you must be laying it on a bit thick with how many adverts you are seeing? I'm seeing no more than on the previous version. Either that or the clever software realises this nerd is imm

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, IanB said:

People don't like change, and people like to moan about anything and everything. Constructive criticism welcome..

I like that you have changed the colour contrast between the comment boxes and the forum background. I'd maybe make the background darker again. It's better now though.

I am missing something here. It's ok saying hover over avator but a, I'm on an iPad and b, I need to get the member's name up to be able to do so. As far as I can see there is no members listing to get their name up. Thick Jok tw-t that I am. Jok.

45 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Did you do something with posting pics ian? Not allowing me to do it now.

Saying only accept gif, jpeg . No idea what that even is lol

I can't seem to post pics either, all I get is all the pics I,ve posted in the past to choose from ???

• IanB locked this topic