i'm not telling anybody what to do just saying take some responsibility.

i don't think it would be an easy decision,probably the hardest decision so why do women put themselves in that position.

Changed your tune from saying it's used as a form of contraception

Regardless , the original post wasn't to provoke discussion , it was to instigate agitation in people and gets their backs up. It was obvious In the flippant way you posted .

Im also sure their has been this exact thread recently which ended in Francie going off on one . In sure when he joins you'll latch on to his point of view to try back up your points. Only difference is he has religeon as his reason for thinking. You just wanted to piss people off for fun

oh no lots of women use it as contraception.i imagine most abortions are for women after a 1 night stand.lots of women have had more than 1 or 2 abortions too.

look at a photo of a baby at the max legal limit for abortion.it's a f***ing baby.

are you and others saying thats fine.

never knew about francie's thread.his view is religious,mine's not it's a moral one.

What do you count as "lost of women" ? You make it sound like it's rife

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be a free choice. Too many unwanted kids in the world anyway........that go on to suffer the worst abuse you can imagine. Some of those kids would of been better off not being born at all...

bit bored ? I very much doubt you would pose this question to a room full of strangers so why should you think it's ok from behind your keyboard, I expect amongst your invisible audience there are peo

Why should someone tell another person what they can or cant do just because they disagree with something

Posted Images

i don't think it would be an easy decision,probably the hardest decision so why do women put themselves in that position.

Regardless , the original post wasn't to provoke discussion , it was to instigate agitation in people and gets their backs up. It was obvious In the flippant way you posted .

Im also sure their has been this exact thread recently which ended in Francie going off on one . In sure when he joins you'll latch on to his point of view to try back up your points. Only difference is he has religeon as his reason for thinking. You just wanted to piss people off for fun

oh no lots of women use it as contraception.i imagine most abortions are for women after a 1 night stand.lots of women have had more than 1 or 2 abortions too.

look at a photo of a baby at the max legal limit for abortion.it's a f***ing baby.

never knew about francie's thread.his view is religious,mine's not it's a moral one.

im sure abortion isnt a rarety these days

What about fatal foetal abnormalties?

thats a hard one.don't have an answer.

Know someone who went through it, not very nice.....if it was a cow in the field you would get the vet to do the right thing....

Lot's of folks think more of their dog's rights than the fellow human beings.......

Let he who has not sinned throw the first stone.....

isn't it just killing a baby cause your a bit of a slag.?

is it ever the right thing to do.?

That's a f***ing horrible way to put the question :no:

There's nowt wrong with provoking a debate or having an opinion but, jesus man, there's ways of getting your words across.

For what it's worth - it's a very complicated and emotive debate that will never have a simple 'one size fits all' answer.

Sure, there will be women out there that abuse the system but, there are also blokes out there that couldn't give a monkeys what happens on an anonymous drunken 1 night stand.

Also, people are only human, they'll have urges and, accidents will happen - that's just life.

..... an unwanted child could have a miserable upbringing.

There's also a ton of other reasons why abortion could be the best option.

I just don't think the wording in your original post is appropriate - it's the sort of thing that could stop women from seeking help when they are genuinely in need.

Like I say, there's a lot to consider in a debate like this - have a think on it :thumbs:

• Like 2

probably 98%

if you've been raped or have an abnormal foetus or if pregnancy could kill the mother then there's a case.

since most pregnancy's are not a result of the above and are trouble free in my opinion most abortions are for convienence

There's nowt wrong with provoking a debate or having an opinion but, jesus man, there's ways of getting your words across.

For what it's worth - it's a very complicated and emotive debate that will never have a simple 'one size fits all' answer.

Sure, there will be women out there that abuse the system but, there are also blokes out there that couldn't give a monkeys what happens on an anonymous drunken 1 night stand.

Also, people are only human, they'll have urges and, accidents will happen - that's just life.

I just don't think the wording in your original post is appropriate - it's the sort of thing that could stop women from seeking help when they are genuinely in need.

Like I say, there's a lot to consider in a debate like this - have a think on it :thumbs:

thats a horrible way to put a question but killing a baby is what it is.

probably 98%

if you've been raped or have an abnormal foetus or if pregnancy could kill the mother then there's a case.

since most pregnancy's are not a result of the above and are trouble free in my opinion most abortions are for convienence

what evidence do you have for that statement and percentage ? abortions have been performed in one form or another for 100,s of years if not thousands nothing new here

probably 98%

what evidence do you have for that statement and percentage ?
No evidence cos he's talking tosh

thats a horrible way to put a question but killing a baby is what it is.

No medical professionals are allowed to terminate a viable foetus without a very good medical reason - as already said, it has to be because of severe danger to the mother or, because of severe problems with the foetus.

I reckon, if I looked for the figures, I would probably find that most abortions are carried out in the very early stages of pregnancy - past the point of a morning after pill and before development has reached a point much past a kidney bean.

I don't comment on the subject lightly - my missus endured 3 miscarriages before we got our daughter - one of which was very late on - it's just different for everybody. A little empathy at the right times can go a long way.

Womens choice as its her body and and her life. Vasectomy aswell mans choice.

Lots of cases for abortion that is justified imo and even if its solely for financial/carreer or even selfish reasons. Its her choice and something she will live with for ever.

lots on here bang on about rights and freedom and govermen interference.

Those pro life people should be forced to take raise and pay for the kids. Soon change there minds i bet.

as has been said far to many unwanted kids as it is and lots in dire poverty! f**k some parents can barely look after themselfs as it is. Just more burden on the state if they dont work. Hardly a great start for any kid.

as for the original post and its wording that was a cuntish post. Which obviously backfired if you were looking for support.

• Like 4

Lots of cases for abortion that is justified imo and even if its solely for financial/carreer or even selfish reasons. Its her choice and something she will live with for ever.

Those pro life people should be forced to take raise and pay for the kids. Soon change there minds i bet.

as has been said far to many unwanted kids as it is and lots in dire poverty! f**k some parents can barely look after themselfs as it is. Just more burden on the state if they dont work. Hardly a great start for any kid.

as for the original post and its wording that was a cuntish post. Which obviously backfired if you were looking for support.

you sound as if were talking about a gold fish,not a baby

take some responsibly for your actions.thats the problem.

What about the babies choice, or the fathers choice, the baby doent stand a chance, its a human being, its murder.

Far to many unwanted kids, lol how the fook do you know, and just cause there useless parents didnt want them, doesnt mean they cant grow up an have a great life.

An just cause theres families that dont have alot, poverty as you say, doesnt mean theyl wont grow up to have a good life.

Your silly excuses, an lack of empathy an emotion for a human life is terrible imo.

• Like 2

I wont be taking any moral lessons from you thats for sure!

and some folk i wouldn't let have a goldfish far less a kid.

Murder! Away and dont talk pish!

so if the father agrees and i think in most cases he is consulted they both accept abortion is the right choice. You would then be ok with it francie.

No you wouldn't you're a religious nut job imo and cz youre church has deemed it a sin then thats all there is to it and its not up for debate.

None of you're or my business what a women decides as long as ots lawfull. The decision is hers and one she has to live with.

so there arent any unwanted kids is that what you're saying

How many of you are women ?

I'm not prone to be dictatorial but its a woman's choice as Scothunter has said. There are many situations which would justify this to even the most hardened pro-lifer. Whatever anyone says its a woman's choice in my view and to call anyone a slag because they choose an abortion after all their maternal instincts is more sacrilegious.

Its a personal decision - anyone else should 'butt-out'.

This is not about increasing a particular church's parishioners its about the capacity to support life.

No-one chooses abortion as a method of contraception only an uneducated/illinformed man could suggest it. FGS what an advert for the 'caring' man.

• Like 2