So no facts to back up your claim?

An, no the father has no say in the matter.

A religious nutjob, lol because i think life is precious, no matter what the situation, aye ok scot.

An yes it is up for debate, lets go, this is good a debate, cause it shows that it is licensed murder.

An who said it wasnt a womans choice, not me, it should be fathers choice also, im just giving my opinion scot we all have one, dont be getting all worked up.

Read my post again, i said there is unwanted children, my da, an i use that loosley didnt want me, havnt seen him in thirty years, but my mum did, did i have lots growing up, no, one of my parents didnt want me, but here i am, grown up great life, lovely children.

Your two excuses ie, unwanted, or families that aint got much, are just pathetic, just wasteful an weak minded scot.

Nah actually forget about the debate, yous hardcore atheist nutjobs, are not budging?

Edited by Francie

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be a free choice. Too many unwanted kids in the world anyway........that go on to suffer the worst abuse you can imagine. Some of those kids would of been better off not being born at all...

bit bored ? I very much doubt you would pose this question to a room full of strangers so why should you think it's ok from behind your keyboard, I expect amongst your invisible audience there are peo

Why should someone tell another person what they can or cant do just because they disagree with something

Posted Images

There are plenty other reasons. Some were posted before i posted i just was not goingto repeat what qwas already said. But you didnt accept those reasons either.

You and other bible bashers will never accept abortion the mere fact you call it "Murder" highlights that. So therfore debating it further would be utterly pointless.

Fortunately the powers that be in this country aren't religiously driven and give this particular choice to the individual in question and there f**k all you or i can do it about it.

Not that i would isn't any of my business as i stated.

You keep gleeing at yourself scot, its licensed murdern theres a human baby being killed by a few grusome procedures, if you dont call a human life being taken by physical force murder, then theres not much help for you.what would you call it?

Answer me one question scot, simple easy one, but youl not answer.

If a mother deceides thats she doesnt want the baby, ie any excuse poverty, unwanted?

Now the baby is one day old, an the mum realizes that she doesnt want it for above reasons, an she kills it herself.

Is that murder?

An could you please explain to me how you can get done in this country for hurting a pregnant lady, with baby in belly, but you can get a licensed murder?

Makes sense eh.

Edited by Francie

if somebody has multipul sirosis or another diecese there not allowed to die but you can terminate a baby for no reason.wierd

Yeah mate, an you can also not get an assisted suicide, why? Suppose scot will help this matter out, whats story there scot?

You keep gleeing at yourself scot, its licensed murdern theres a human baby being killed by a few grusome procedures, if you dont call a human life being taken by physical force murder, then theres not much help for you.what would you call it?

Answer me one question scot, simple easy one, but youl not answer.

If a mother deceides thats she doesnt want the baby, ie any excuse poverty, unwanted?

Now the baby is one day old, an the mum realizes that she doesnt want it for above reasons, an she kills it herself.

Is that murder?

An could you please explain to me how you can get done in this country for hurting a pregnant lady, with baby in belly, but you can get a licensed murder?

Makes sense eh.

it is murder in a way.

look at a photo of a baby at the latest legal limit of abortion.it's fully formed and has a strong heart beat.

Murder is described as the unlawful premeditated killing of one human by another....abortion is legal so by definition can't be considered murder

23 weeks is the legal limit to be increased to 27 weeks.

women have had babies before 27 weeks and have grown up to be normal.

very,very early stages it's debateable after about 8/10 weeks you'll be killing a baby legally.

Murder is described as the unlawful premeditated killing of one human by another....abortion is legal so by definition can't be considered murder

very,very early stages it's debateable after about 8/10 weeks you'll be killing a baby legally.

Life starts as soon as egg is fertilized, heartbeat starts at three weeks.

Myself and my wife would never consider abortion but like religion my beliefs shouldn't be forced on someone else...all i was saying is that i also don't believe abortion is murder and by definition can't be anyway Edited by daveee88

Well its premeditated, an done by another human, id say its murder, but if goverment says it ok, its ok.

Were are ye scot,you came on throwing insults, after a few opinions didnt go your way, answer my simple question, or is your arrogance in the way?

Why is it unlawful killing, cause the goverment said so?

So if the baby bes abortrd at 9 months its not murder, but one day later it is lol aye right pal

If i kick a 9month pregnant women an baby dies, is that murder?