No i dont. I said you were a religious nut job.

no dont have a kid i did a long time ago. but i fail to see what that has to do with my opinion.

Or are you going to suggest being a parent would change my view. Nice try but no it would not change my opinion. Rightly or wrongly i dont actually consider a fetus as a child yet. And once again i dont see myself or anyone else making sweeping judgements on other peoples circumstances.

Well its been proven beyond any doubt, that a foteus is a baby, no arguments there, but as i say i respect your view but i disagree.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be a free choice. Too many unwanted kids in the world anyway........that go on to suffer the worst abuse you can imagine. Some of those kids would of been better off not being born at all...

bit bored ? I very much doubt you would pose this question to a room full of strangers so why should you think it's ok from behind your keyboard, I expect amongst your invisible audience there are peo

Why should someone tell another person what they can or cant do just because they disagree with something

Posted Images

https://youtu.be/kHNzoZ4oheU

This guy is a former abortionist, carried out 1200 of them, but has seen the life.

Listen how he explains the process.

Francie I have agreed and disagreed with you on many topics in the past, mainly fecking religion but hey always respected ypour opinion.

Out of these topics I've always found you to be switched on ( my opinion others may differ lol ) switched on enough as not to get involved in Gingers topics, the sad b@stard knows what hes posting just to rile folk up, thought you would know better.

ATB.............Del

• Like 1

no dont have a kid i did a long time ago. but i fail to see what that has to do with my opinion.

Or are you going to suggest being a parent would change my view. Nice try but no it would not change my opinion. Rightly or wrongly i dont actually consider a fetus as a child yet. And once again i dont see myself or anyone else making sweeping judgements on other peoples circumstances.

Well its been proven beyond any doubt, that a foteus is a baby, no arguments there, but as i say i respect your view but i disagree.

What about morning after pill mate ?

• Like 1

What about morning after pill mate ?

Same thing to me kev, as the above video shows, the after pill is a combo of the first trimester procedure.

This guy is a former abortionist, carried out 1200 of them, but has seen the life.

Francie I have agreed and disagreed with you on many topics in the past, mainly fecking religion but hey always respected ypour opinion.

Out of these topics I've always found you to be switched on ( my opinion others may differ lol ) switched on enough as not to get involved in Gingers topics, the sad b@stard knows what hes posting just to rile folk up, thought you would know better.

ATB.............Del

? its never an easy discussion del.

ATB.............Del

its never an easy discussion del.

No but when you see that crack pot started it.................don't encourage the fcuking idiot

• Like 1

ATB.............Del

saying it as i see it if you don;t like it,it's NO skin off my nose..

ATB.............Del

saying it as i see it if you don;t like it,it's NO skin off my nose..

Maybe not off yours, but did you ever stop to think how this topic may have had an affect on members in here ? Nope I doubt you did, and the last last thing they need is cnut like you bring up bad memories for them

The wording of the OP was childish and stupid but the subject itself is important and valid.

Luckily enough the wording of the OP has largely been ignored in favour of sensible lads having a sensible discussion.

• Like 5

BBC2 9:00pm tonight

Abortion on trial.

Anne Robinson brings together a group of people with conflicting views on abortion to ask if the law is fit for purpose in 2017.

i think a majority people think it's not long enough thats why thay want to extend it to 27 weeks.

i won't be watching it.it makes me sick.

BBC2 9:00pm tonight

Abortion on trial.

Anne Robinson brings together a group of people with conflicting views on abortion to ask if the law is fit for purpose in 2017.

Whatever your view each and everyone is entitled to it, without challenge where the process is legal.

I have children and they are as cared for and cared about as much as many others - I still believe in abortion and would support anyones reason ed decisuion to undertake it. There is no doubt the process would affect the most hardened hunter but for many it remains the only solution. We must all rely on an individuals ability to make the really hard choices as we would. Women should have the final say as they have the final act to carry out and they have little chance to opt for no child when one is born.

• Like 1