• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be a free choice. Too many unwanted kids in the world anyway........that go on to suffer the worst abuse you can imagine. Some of those kids would of been better off not being born at all...

bit bored ? I very much doubt you would pose this question to a room full of strangers so why should you think it's ok from behind your keyboard, I expect amongst your invisible audience there are peo

Why should someone tell another person what they can or cant do just because they disagree with something

Posted Images

It should be a free choice. Too many unwanted kids in the world anyway........that go on to suffer the worst abuse you can imagine. Some of those kids would of been better off not being born at all.....

......Plus with Rape being so common, this should be something else considered when talking about 'banned'. I've had 2 family members that have been raped, luckily no conception, but if circumstances should have been different...who could blame them for a termination?

....of course the 'god squad' will never agree, but that's fine, you need debate :-)

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 15

dont know about slag but dont think it right in most cases

true but i expect the vast majority of abortions are carried out on young women after a 1 night stand.

it's become a form of contraception now.

I think the morning after pill is more common than abortion

• Like 1

Contraception isn't 100% reliable anyway...someone could take all the necessary precautions and still get pregnant...i'm not a fan of abortion but would never say it should be banned

Edited by daveee88
  • Like 1

isn't it just killing a baby cause your a bit of a slag.?

is it ever the right thing to do.?

bit bored ? I very much doubt you would pose this question to a room full of strangers so why should you think it's ok from behind your keyboard, I expect amongst your invisible audience there are people that may have had to go through this for many reasons many of them not because they are slags, but correct me if I,m wrong you also like chucking out the odd comment against people's kids that are not all the same, I just took my dogs for a walk because I was bored, much more enjoyable and far less offensive than trying to get a rise from others misfortunes
  • Like 14

bit bored ? I very much doubt you would pose this question to a room full of strangers so why should you think it's ok from behind your keyboard, I expect amongst your invisible audience there are people that may have had to go through this for many reasons many of them not because they are slags, but correct me if I,m wrong you also like chucking out the odd comment against people's kids that are not all the same, I just took my dogs for a walk because I was bored, much more enjoyable and far less offensive than trying to get a rise from others misfortunes
Bit of attention seeking on his part i think

Did you really type that out and think "yup, thats how I want to portray myself today" ?

Certainly coloured my opinion of anything you ever post again.

• Like 5

Do you really think your posts through? Or maybe you do, just to see what rection you can get, without the thought of others on here of what they may have had to go through for whatever reasons :censored: fecking simpleton

• Like 1

i'm not part of any god squad but i would say i hold very conservative view's.nothing wrong with that,we all have different view's.

if somebody has been raped then there is definietly a case.

if not and you got pregnant because you wasn't careful thats not a good reason for taking a life.it is a life.

they've just made the deadline for abortion longer.the poor b*****d's nearly fully formed.take a look.

there will always be genuine cases for everything but people should take responsibility for themselves and there actions.