The Rot Is Definitely Set In

Someone mentioned that there's not enough bullying in school these days lol... How right they are... Folks this confused shouldn't be allowed children imo... Normal folks don't need this shit rammed down our throats... My kids ask me about what's going on in these freaks heads... Tell them plain and simple... They are f***ing freaks to be avoided at all costs. I would still love my kids if by any chance they were gay... Sex change and they be on their own... As cold as that sounds. Atb dc

It was me that mentioned bullying. When I was at school you got shit for a dodgy haircut or having braces. Now boys can dress as girls fancy other boys and be gender neutral and get away with it. I truly believe if people keep getting away with it they will just push the boundaries more and more.

Dodgy haircut ?

There was a lad in my year, at secondary school, whose mum walked him to school and kissed him goodbye at the gates ! Poor f***er !

• Like 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dad, what does "transsexual" mean ?   Ask your mum......he knows !

I should of seen this coming 20 odd years ago. There we were, not a care in the world in the communal showers at Glastonbury, little did we know this was the beginning of something far more grave.....

Gender fluid, aint that what made the kid in the first place .

Posted Images

If people want to walk around with a knob and say there gender neutral or walk about with a twat and say the same fecking crack on lol.

Feck em I couldn't give a flying feck what they want to call them selves or do in there lives.

If everyone had the same attitude the weird 1s would soon shut up.

It's the normal folk taking an interest in the weird 1s that's the problem just ignore the feckers.

• Like 2

If people want to walk around with a knob and say there gender neutral or walk about with a twat and say the same fecking crack on lol.

Feck em I couldn't give a flying feck what they want to call them selves or do in there lives.

It's the normal folk taking an interest in the weird 1s that's the problem just ignore the feckers.

When it comes to adults part of me is inclined to agree,as long as normal people aren't forced to humour their delusions.

But not when it comes to kids,they're effectively experimenting on them!

• Like 2

When it comes to adults part of me is inclined to agree,as long as normal people aren't forced to humour their delusions.

But not when it comes to kids,they're effectively experimenting on them!

And there is absoulutely nothing we can do about it

Just look after your own kids.

Thats what I will be doing.

There will allways be weird feckers about and by the sounds of it there will be more in the future.

Feck the lot of them.

• Like 1

Someone mentioned that there's not enough bullying in school these days lol... How right they are... Folks this confused shouldn't be allowed children imo... Normal folks don't need this shit rammed down our throats... My kids ask me about what's going on in these freaks heads... Tell them plain and simple... They are f***ing freaks to be avoided at all costs. I would still love my kids if by any chance they were gay... Sex change and they be on their own... As cold as that sounds. Atb dc

It was me that mentioned bullying. When I was at school you got shit for a dodgy haircut or having braces. Now boys can dress as girls fancy other boys and be gender neutral and get away with it. I truly believe if people keep getting away with it they will just push the boundaries more and more.

you got shit in my school if you wore the wrong shoes, coat, bag and if you didn't have a skin head, even my mixed race mates had bean heads lol .whats strange is all the freaks who were different and got picked on turned out homo, or just proper f***ing freaks you'd not piss on if on fire. Nothing good will ever come from shit like this it's wrong to force your opinions or way of life on others... Especially children imo.
  • Like 1

Yea but as you said in last thread.The state has no right in involving themselfs in others kids. After all they are there property!

Look i don't agree with it particularly but hey its just the times we live in. I dont have the same fixation with gays, trannies and paedos as some on here seem to have.

I live my life and let others live there. As long as there not breaking the law or abusing the kid then its f**k all to do with me. Im sure if the kids in harms way they will then interne.

The world's still spinning , where I live it looks set to be a nice sunny day . Some people should try and focus on positive things instead of the wealth of depression on here sometimes

The worlds still spinning aye, but your not taking heed of the serious situation, this paves the ways for tranny men in girls bathroom an vice versa, think about that, but you bury your head in the sand if ye want.
If the choice is

Search internet daily for things that upset me and infuriate me . Go on to a hunting forum and post a thread about said things with the intention of getting other like-minded people to wallow in the misery with me . Generally be shocked ,upset , appaled by stuff every day

Or

Bury my head in the sand (as you say)

I know on my deathbed if I look back I know which choice I'd be disappointed in making

The people on here that bitch moan and see "the bigger picture" don't seem to mention what they themselves do to combat this . I don't see anybody saying their part of a group or anything against the the things they rally about. I don't see any body actually trying to get other people involved with actions or things their doing in the hope of changing the things they want .

What I see is people putting themselves on a pedestal saying "this is happening and people these days are so pussy they will just let it happen "

Newsflash , most of you (not all I'd imagine) are one of those pussies you slag off . Simply bitching to your mates and rushing on to a internet forum every time you see something you don't like doesn't make any difference .

If you posted Francie that you were dead against this and your part of a group that were going to protest this and your other gripes and you logically tried recruiting the ones on here who feel the same as you I'd have more respect for you . All I've read so far is moaning

Your right it is a hunting forum, BUT this is the General section to discuss what ever we want!!!!!

Dodgy haircut ?

There was a lad in my year, at secondary school, whose mum walked him to school and kissed him goodbye at the gates ! Poor f***er !

Could have been worse, could have been his dad.

Or his gender fluid mum being his dad.

Or perhaps it was his dad and it was his turn to be mum.

• Like 1