The Rot Is Definitely Set In

If people want to walk around with a knob and say there gender neutral or walk about with a twat and say the same fecking crack on lol.

Feck em I couldn't give a flying feck what they want to call them selves or do in there lives.

If everyone had the same attitude the weird 1s would soon shut up.

It's the normal folk taking an interest in the weird 1s that's the problem just ignore the feckers.

When it comes to adults part of me is inclined to agree,as long as normal people aren't forced to humour their delusions.

But not when it comes to kids,they're effectively experimenting on them!

And there is absoulutely nothing we can do about it

Just look after your own kids.

Thats what I will be doing.

There will allways be weird feckers about and by the sounds of it there will be more in the future.

Feck the lot of them.

Pretty much all that can be done,either conservative/traditional people outbreeding the freaks or Islamification of Britain will solve the problem soon enough one way or another.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dad, what does "transsexual" mean ?   Ask your mum......he knows !

I should of seen this coming 20 odd years ago. There we were, not a care in the world in the communal showers at Glastonbury, little did we know this was the beginning of something far more grave.....

Gender fluid, aint that what made the kid in the first place .

Posted Images

Yea but as you said in last thread.The state has no right in involving themselfs in others kids. After all they are there property!

Look i don't agree with it particularly but hey its just the times we live in. I dont have the same fixation with gays, trannies and paedos as some on here seem to have.

I live my life and let others live there. As long as there not breaking the law or abusing the kid then its f**k all to do with me. Im sure if the kids in harms way they will then interne.

The problem being they're all in the same gang. LGBT they've left out the P for Paedos because at the moment they aren't accepted by the general public, that's there aim though to keep chipping away. How many children are they ruining with there perverted ways. Makes me feckin Boak.

Lol@ there all in same group. So my gay nephew is a paedo? Tbh id crack you in the jaw if you said that to me in person.

Wonder how many kids have been f****d up living with "normal" parents who are drug addicts. Alcoholics. Violent homes and even more than one partner.

• Like 3

The world's still spinning , where I live it looks set to be a nice sunny day . Some people should try and focus on positive things instead of the wealth of depression on here sometimes

The worlds still spinning aye, but your not taking heed of the serious situation, this paves the ways for tranny men in girls bathroom an vice versa, think about that, but you bury your head in the sand if ye want.
If the choice is

Search internet daily for things that upset me and infuriate me . Go on to a hunting forum and post a thread about said things with the intention of getting other like-minded people to wallow in the misery with me . Generally be shocked ,upset , appaled by stuff every day

Or

Bury my head in the sand (as you say)

I know on my deathbed if I look back I know which choice I'd be disappointed in making

The people on here that bitch moan and see "the bigger picture" don't seem to mention what they themselves do to combat this . I don't see anybody saying their part of a group or anything against the the things they rally about. I don't see any body actually trying to get other people involved with actions or things their doing in the hope of changing the things they want .

What I see is people putting themselves on a pedestal saying "this is happening and people these days are so pussy they will just let it happen "

Newsflash , most of you (not all I'd imagine) are one of those pussies you slag off . Simply bitching to your mates and rushing on to a internet forum every time you see something you don't like doesn't make any difference .

If you posted Francie that you were dead against this and your part of a group that were going to protest this and your other gripes and you logically tried recruiting the ones on here who feel the same as you I'd have more respect for you . All I've read so far is moaning

Your right it is a hunting forum, BUT this is the General section to discuss what ever we want!!!!!

Im not saying don't discuss things on here because it's a hunting forum . It's the lack of action by people on here about something they find so offensive I find odd. When they slag off general public for letting it happen then do exactly the same themselves

The world's still spinning , where I live it looks set to be a nice sunny day . Some people should try and focus on positive things instead of the wealth of depression on here sometimes

The worlds still spinning aye, but your not taking heed of the serious situation, this paves the ways for tranny men in girls bathroom an vice versa, think about that, but you bury your head in the sand if ye want.
If the choice is

Search internet daily for things that upset me and infuriate me . Go on to a hunting forum and post a thread about said things with the intention of getting other like-minded people to wallow in the misery with me . Generally be shocked ,upset , appaled by stuff every day

Or

I know on my deathbed if I look back I know which choice I'd be disappointed in making

The people on here that bitch moan and see "the bigger picture" don't seem to mention what they themselves do to combat this . I don't see anybody saying their part of a group or anything against the the things they rally about. I don't see any body actually trying to get other people involved with actions or things their doing in the hope of changing the things they want .

What I see is people putting themselves on a pedestal saying "this is happening and people these days are so pussy they will just let it happen "

Newsflash , most of you (not all I'd imagine) are one of those pussies you slag off . Simply bitching to your mates and rushing on to a internet forum every time you see something you don't like doesn't make any difference .

If you posted Francie that you were dead against this and your part of a group that were going to protest this and your other gripes and you logically tried recruiting the ones on here who feel the same as you I'd have more respect for you . All I've read so far is moaning

Your right it is a hunting forum, BUT this is the General section to discuss what ever we want!!!!!
Im not saying don't discuss things on here because it's a hunting forum . It's the lack of action by people on here about something they find so offensive I find odd. When they slag off general public for letting it happen then do exactly the same themselves

Your assuming again mate that no ones doing nothing, how do you know no ones doing nothing?

I don't think it's a new species........sub-species, definitely !

Homo Sapien Non-identificus ?

We hope! Reading the slippery slope arguments on here, Homo sapiens is an evolutionary cul-de-sac and Homo sapiens Hermaphroditus will gradually take over with their intersexed fabulousness and ability to turn straight kids gay! :rolleyes:

I honestly don't know how we're going to cope with the gender bending toilet arrangement. I mean someone is going to have to come a long and figure out a solution to unisex toilets...

post-22-0-79872900-1502807480.jpg

... for the safety of the children! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

"Where is social services" only last week some of you were up in arms about the state interfering in parents decisions"

Clearer now! !

Hence the word "some"!

only 2 people mentioned social services.so it's one.

If the choice is

Or

Your assuming again mate that no ones doing nothing, how do you know no ones doing nothing?

Well none of you are spreading the word about it on here