What To Do, What To Do .......

If you didn't go out because you might meet someone who'd get on your nerves, you'd never go anywhere. I assume there's going to be more than just the 3 of you there so I'd just ignore him like he wasn't there.

Either that or charge in with your arms windmilling everyone in sight.

One of the two.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I think we've got a proper THL plan developing here .......   I've got to tell matey that it's fancy dress but, It's not really, even though I've got to turn up in a karate suit with a brown bel

Just take apack of condoms so nothing realy bad happens

Grab her by the pussy!!!

Posted Images

Life is far too short for this sort of f***ing drama. Best possible advice is to completely stop thinking about it. Stop giving the whole thing any sort of valued brain time. It ain't worth it and she ain't worth it if she fucks the other fella after a few drinks.

Wear a karate suit to the pub and he probably won't start. Wear a brown belt black tag. Black belt is too unbelievable

If I go in a karate suit, someone will kick my arse before closing time :rolleyes:

..... Will a Daniel Larusso headband be ok? :hmm::laugh:

wear pyjamas instead, they'll think you're a lost scouser looking for a chip shop and point you in the right direction

What's the husband saying about all of this possible drama to come?

Or is he being kept in the dark about something that solely would be his responsibility to look after.

I have no idea......

It's not his situation to look after - it's a decision about if I should go on a night out and risk lumping a grade A gobshite.

Out of interest what do you think this guy will do when he get a a drink in him ?

He's always been the sort to chuck out snide little comments - he's a wind up merchant that doesn't know when to stop.

At work, he reports it any time that someone tells him where to go..... you know the sort.

With a few drinks in him, I imagine he'll be worse.

We had a wee dick like that at work the bosses bitch , we used to go out once a month seven of us and a few of the retired guys i stopped going when this guy started after a couple of times it was obvious he couldn't handle his drink after a couple of pints he was ordering shots for everybody and once came back from the toilet with a random who then joined our company that was it it for me , then at work he was always texting or phoning the boss . they moved the boss the new guy doesnt need anybody as a crutch and now hes packing in finishes at the end of the month

We had a wee dick like that at work the bosses bitch , we used to go out once a month seven of us and a few of the retired guys i stopped going when this guy started after a couple of times it was obvious he couldn't handle his drink after a couple of pints he was ordering shots for everybody and once came back from the toilet with a random who then joined our company that was it it for me , then at work he was always texting or phoning the boss . they moved the boss the new guy doesnt need anybody as a crutch and now hes packing in finishes at the end of the month

Sounds very similar to this little weasel mate :yes:

.... Pushes and pushes for a reaction so that he has something to tell the boss.