What To Do, What To Do .......

This infatuation is just not healthy for anyone.....

It's just a rock and a hard place mate .... That's all :)
Nip it in the bud now mate, before you wreck her life & end up doing serious prison time.....

Honestly, It's not like that mate :thumbs:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I think we've got a proper THL plan developing here .......   I've got to tell matey that it's fancy dress but, It's not really, even though I've got to turn up in a karate suit with a brown bel

Just take apack of condoms so nothing realy bad happens

Grab her by the pussy!!!

Posted Images

Nip it in the bud now mate, before you wreck her life & end up doing serious prison time.....

Don't mind me mate, I'm just trolling you.....

• Like 1

Don't mind me mate, I'm just trolling you.....
Not at all mate - I asked for opinions and, I got them :thumbs:

Reading between the lines are you worried the other guy might get the girl you want??

You underestimate me Jo - I do have affection for her but, It's kind of the same affection that I have for my sister.

Matey boy just rubs me up the wrong way and, I don't want to f**k up a night that she's looking forward to (she doesn't get many nights out) by clobbering him or, by not being there :blink:

Get thisen out. Its about the lass not the lad that may or may not cause bother. If he is bein a c**t get him by the throat. If he wants to go you will know. If he doesnt and goes blabbing to the heirachy you had a few too many and nothing really happened.

If you dont go you will end up goin out with her on your own afterwards to make up for it and that could get u in a load more bother!

Reading between the lines are you worried the other guy might get the girl you want??

You underestimate me Jo - I do have affection for her but, It's kind of the same affection that I have for my sister.

Matey boy just rubs me up the wrong way and, I don't want to f**k up a night that she's looking forward to by clobbering him or, by not being there :blink:

Have you told her how your feeling and explained what could potentially happen??

No mate. It's not her problem and, I don't think it should sour her night.

Get thisen out. Its about the lass not the lad that may or may not cause bother. If he is bein a c**t get him by the throat. If he wants to go you will know. If he doesnt and goes blabbing to the heirachy you had a few too many and nothing really happened.

If you dont go you will end up goin out with her on your own afterwards to make up for it and that could get u in a load more bother!

Actually, that's not a bad idea :yes:

I could tell some fibs to miss the night then, take her out after :good:

.... That could work out well - Nowt weird would happen. It's just not like that :thumbs:

Well theres not really many options if you won't tell her the problem lol. What would sour her night more, being pre warned while your sober that you don't like the guy or you taking something the wrong way when your pissed, making a c**t of yourself in front of every one at work when you square up to him and then to top it all off the guy you hate knocks you out you in front of everyone and walks away with the girl to the nearest holiday Inn?? You know your putting yourself in a situation that you can either avoid all together or make it a whole lot easier by just talking to her as she will find out one way or the other by the sounds of it!

Lol, fair comment except, I'm not a big drinker. I prefer to have my wits about me ;)

I won't tell her that I think he's a c**t because, she deserves a good night out without being on edge - between work and her family, she doesn't get out much.

I'm rather old fasioned - if I thought they'd go to the holiday inn, I'd drop him on the spot and, take her home :yes:

• Like 1

Sounds like you need to grow the f**k up .I was like that on my first pint ,35 years ago .

Forget the pair if them and get on with your own life ,if you have one that is .

I have a life ;)

I was just asking for some feedback from the characters on here.

.... Thank you for yours :thumbs:

• Like 1