What To Do, What To Do .......

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I think we've got a proper THL plan developing here .......   I've got to tell matey that it's fancy dress but, It's not really, even though I've got to turn up in a karate suit with a brown bel

Just take apack of condoms so nothing realy bad happens

Grab her by the pussy!!!

Posted Images

Take gingerbeard,put them up in a shared hotel room for the night and buy them all the drink they can handle.

He'll take it from there...

That could work :yes:

Her ol' man's an animal - I'll just give him the room key :good:

Take gingerbeard,put them up in a shared hotel room for the night and buy them all the drink they can handle.

That could work :yes:

Her ol' man's an animal - I'll just give him the room key :good:

I meant your nemesis not the woman,she doesn't deserve that fate.

keep up lad.

• Like 1

reads like you fancy her but she fancies him.is he really just a twat or are you just jealous of him.?

For f**k sake Ginge, pack it in before I start looking at her like that :rtfm::rolleyes:

To be honest mate, I think I like her because she's an all round good woman - a faithful wife, good mum and, a hard worker.

...... She's a good 'un :yes:

If she is messing about with matey (which I highly doubt), I'll definitely drop him.

he'd never show his face again.i'd have him covered head to toe.

Just goto the pub and have beers. If he starts let your hands go if he doesn't have a good night

If only it was that simple mate :yes:
Honestly bud it is. Go have a good night if he starts getting cheeky. Put him on the spot ask him if he wants hit and he will soon shut up or if he says yes then just start hitting him.

I can work with that - no problem :yes:

I'd rather not revert to that :thumbs:

Dress up in a scuba outfit with a deep frozen salmon and ambush him then batter him with the salmon, he'll be too embarrassed to go to the police and if he does they won't believe him, plus if you eat the salmon they'll have no evidence.

• Like 1

reads like you fancy her but she fancies him.is he really just a twat or are you just jealous of him.?

For f**k sake Ginge, pack it in before I start looking at her like that :rtfm::rolleyes:

To be honest mate, I think I like her because she's an all round good woman - a faithful wife, good mum and, a hard worker.

...... She's a good 'un :yes:

If she is messing about with matey (which I highly doubt), I'll definitely drop him.

he'd never show his face again.i'd have him covered head to toe.
A bit of old skool prison justice?

.... Do it - I'll pay your expense :yes::laugh:

Dress up in a scuba outfit with a deep frozen salmon and ambush him then batter him with the salmon, he'll be too embarrassed to go to the police and if he does they won't believe him, plus if you eat the salmon they'll have no evidence.

Best idea yet :yes:

..... I just need to know what kind of fishmongery to stick up his arse so that he's too embarrassed to call 999 :yes::hmm::laugh:

This infatuation is just not healthy for anyone.....

It's just a rock and a hard place mate .... That's all :)

Nip it in the bud now mate, before you wreck her life & end up doing serious prison time.....