What To Do, What To Do .......

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I think we've got a proper THL plan developing here .......   I've got to tell matey that it's fancy dress but, It's not really, even though I've got to turn up in a karate suit with a brown bel

Just take apack of condoms so nothing realy bad happens

Grab her by the pussy!!!

Posted Images

Go out , have 5 drinks then say you got to go , up early next morning to do something . You know full well you will at least argue with the guy . I've done the same before and the outcome will end up what you've rehearsed in your head . It's inevitable . So have a few and go home. When you leave chuck a bit of cash behind the bar . I don't know if taxis do this but if your worried about her getting home safe pre pay a taxi for her . Tell her phone these guys when u want to go home and they'll take you . Her partner will be more than happy with that. I know I would if my Mrs was out and her boss did it. Have a word with one of the more sensible one of the group and tell them any problems in the night give us a call.

Or before anybody has had any drinks walk into the pub and thump the guy straight away before a word is spoken .

• Like 1

I'd just show my face for 20 mins avoid whoever i didn't like,buy a round (lemonade for myself) then make an excuse and leave.

But you should wait for him to get drunk then challenge him to a duel,or if you end up in a club slip a bag of flour into his pocket and tell a doorman he's just tried to sell you drugs in the toilet.

• Like 1

I'd just show my face for 20 mins avoid whoever i didn't like,buy a round (lemonade for myself) then make an excuse and leave.

But you should wait for him to get drunk then challenge him to a duel,or if you end up in a club slip a bag of flour into his pocket and tell a doorman he's just tried to sell you drugs in the toilet.

Slip a few blue pills in his drink . He won't have time to be a knobhead when he's trying to hide his mammoth erection all night . Then in the future people will always talk about the time Dave from accounts got a hard on in a pub . Should knock him down a peg or 2

• Like 1

Go out , have 5 drinks then say you got to go , up early next morning to do something . You know full well you will at least argue with the guy . I've done the same before and the outcome will end up what you've rehearsed in your head . It's inevitable . So have a few and go home. When you leave chuck a bit of cash behind the bar . I don't know if taxis do this but if your worried about her getting home safe pre pay a taxi for her . Tell her phone these guys when u want to go home and they'll take you . Her partner will be more than happy with that. I know I would if my Mrs was out and her boss did it. Have a word with one of the more sensible one of the group and tell them any problems in the night give us a call.

Or before anybody has had any drinks walk into the pub and thump the guy straight away before a word is spoken .

You've spot on Red - that's exactly what I've been toying with :thumbs:

But, she's a good girl that deserves a good night mate :yes:

You've spot on Red - that's exactly what I've been toying with :thumbs:

But, she's a good girl that deserves a good night mate :yes:

If you start misbehaving it will be all the night is remembered for . Instead of you being chivalrous and paying for taxi and few drinks

Or you'll get the reputation of a guy who likes to ply girls with drinks and get them taxis .

reads like you fancy her but she fancies him.is he really just a twat or are you just jealous of him.?

For f**k sake Ginge, pack it in before I start looking at her like that :rtfm::rolleyes:

To be honest mate, I think I like her because she's an all round good woman - a faithful wife, good mum and, a hard worker.

...... She's a good 'un :yes:

If she is messing about with matey (which I highly doubt), I'll definitely drop him.

• Like 1