• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Your killings are worse than ours" will solve absolutely nothing . This hatred was started yrs ago against the wrong people , for yrs some Muslims have preached about hatred towards anyone who doesn'

"Im proud to be asian" says the asian guy.     "Im proud to be black" says the black guy.     "Im proud to be white" says the racist!.

How to stay cool, calm and collected ....    

Posted Images

A place I try not to visit Newcastle West end.... Utter shit hole of immigrants

Times have changed,it was never like that when I was a kid,similarly sunderland,never used to be any enclaves,now you go to millfield they were building a second mosque,i was up there a few weeks ago for a Justice For Chelsea march,the mosque is still unfinished and building works seem to have ground to a halt ;)

A man was arrested after trying to drive a car into a crowd in front of a mosque in the Paris suburb of Creteil on Thursday, police said, adding that no one was injured.

The man's motives were unclear, and he had not succeeded in reaching the crowd because of barriers in front of the mosque, police said in a statement.

An investigation, to be carried out by a regular police department rather than an anti-terrorism unit, would determine if the man could be held accountable for his actions.

According to Le Parisien newspaper, the man said he had wanted to avenge attacks linked to Islamic State that have killed dozens in Paris over the past years.

Last week, a man drove a van at Muslim worshippers leaving a mosque in London. He was charged with terrorism-related murder and attempted murder.

Unbelievable, having a minutes silence for a terror attack :no:

How dare they :no:

Saudi Arabia played Australia in a soccer world cup qualifier here in Adelaide a few days after the islamic terror attack in Manchester which included two Australians killed and the Saudi team refused to acknowledge the minute silence! The reason given, because it was against their 'culture' you couldn't make this $hit up. Reports from people in the crowd said the Saudi section also refused to pay their respects! At least we beat the low, stinking terrorist supporting scum... But guess what it was hardly reported by the msm, WTF!!!
  • Like 1

Unbelievable, having a minutes silence for a terror attack :no:

How dare they :no:

Saudi Arabia played Australia in a soccer world cup qualifier here in Adelaide a few days after the islamic terror attack in Manchester which included two Australians killed and the Saudi team refused to acknowledge the minute silence! The reason given, because it was against their 'culture' you couldn't make this $hit up. Reports from people in the crowd said the Saudi section also refused to pay their respects! At least we beat the low, stinking terrorist supporting scum... But guess what it was hardly reported by the msm, WTF!!!

That really is shameful :no:

I'm not sure about it not being reported in the "msm" though, I just had a quick Google and it seems it was reported in loads of UK and Australian papers and news sites including the "mainstream" ones?