Huge Fire In London

The poor c**t who runs the building firm will go to prison even though they just get given a spec to work to and price for......but if he's white, earning a couple of quid and employs a few lads you can bet your bollocks to a barn dance he will get sacrificed !

As we type bollocks here now, that mans firm is esencially out of business......he will probably loose his home etc etc

And the government won't be finding no five million quid to help him or his ex employees........they can all go and get f****d!

And to be honest, I have seen my country bend over backward to accomodate every f***ing wish and complaint from these people, no matter how bizarre or stupid, laws changed, kangaroo justice administered to lads just because it's demanded by non English people.......I have no more sympathy to give, bollocks to them !

WILF, they spend 8.6 million pounds refurbishing a 24 floor apartment. They do not upgrade to current fire safety standards and they are surprised it goes up like a candle? Frankly, someone is going to have to go to prison for a while.

current safety standards would lwave thousands safe but homeless :yes:

Edited by green lurchers

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The palace is long overdue an upgrade. Money well spent. Its the heart of British culture.   Lets count up how much has been spent on minorities from daft grants and commuinty projects. Oh and let

It will go like this, they will all get given state of the art housing and a cold fortune found to do it all because of the demographic of that area. Same as when poor little Damilola Taylor was stab

I'd rehome them, back in the shit holes they came from.

Posted Images

The poor c**t who runs the building firm will go to prison even though they just get given a spec to work to and price for......but if he's white, earning a couple of quid and employs a few lads you can bet your bollocks to a barn dance he will get sacrificed !

As we type bollocks here now, that mans firm is esencially out of business......he will probably loose his home etc etc

And the government won't be finding no five million quid to help him or his ex employees........they can all go and get f****d!

And to be honest, I have seen my country bend over backward to accomodate every f***ing wish and complaint from these people, no matter how bizarre or stupid, laws changed, kangaroo justice administered to lads just because it's demanded by non English people.......I have no more sympathy to give, bollocks to them !

WILF, they spend 8.6 million pounds refurbishing a 24 floor apartment. They do not upgrade to current fire safety standards and they are surprised it goes up like a candle? Frankly, someone is going to have to go to prison for a while.

Buckingham Palace is currently undergoing an upgrade. Cost? 396 million pounds of our money. :hmm:

Wilf, I don't accept your argument that the Grenfel tower fire was a tragic accident. You argued that about the Hillsborough disaster. If a guy has a heart attack, loses control of his car and hits your car smack on, that's an accident. If a driver is full of drinks or drugs, is speeding, and hits you, that is an accident that could have been avoided. It's the same with the fire and Hillsborough. Individuals, ( the police at Hillsborough ) were criminally negligent and caused the tragedies. We don't know who yet in the case of the fire, so blaming individuals before the inquiry has published its report is just idle speculation. But it was no accident. Tower blocks should not catch fire like that.

Edited by jukel123

The palace is long overdue an upgrade. Money well spent.

Its the heart of British culture.

Lets count up how much has been spent on minorities from daft grants and commuinty projects. Oh and lets not even begin to tally up the cash sent overseas to c**ts who havent even set foot on these shores.

• Like 11

If may fecks up this brexit and we remain in the eu.

UKIP will be the next government.

Headed by farage.

I'm certain of that.

Labour are full of shit.

May hasn't got any backbone at all.

But the only 1 out of the lot of them who says it as it is.

Is farage.

I hope he makes the pm.

This country will have a massive shake up.

Farage won't stand for any eu nosence.

I'm pretty certain farages time is yet to come.

And all the torys Labour supporters can't say they are happy with the joking leaders we have now.

We need a leader who doesent feck about.

Buckingham Palace is currently undergoing an upgrade. Cost? 396 million pounds of our money. :hmm:

Wilf, I don't accept your argument that the Grenfel tower fire was a tragic accident. You argued that about the Hillsborough disaster. If a guy has a heart attack, loses control of his car and hits your car smack on, that's an accident. If a driver is full of drinks or drugs, is speeding, and hits you, that is an accident that could have been avoided. It's the same with the fire and Hillsborough. Individuals, ( the police at Hillsborough ) were criminally negligent and caused the tragedies. We don't know who yet in the case of the fire, so blaming individuals before the inquiry has published its report is just idle speculation. But it was no accident. Tower blocks should not catch fire like that.

As you have probably all worked out I am certainly no boffin but I do know this, other than a glass of water.....you get something hot enough and it will burn.

Revealed: the tower block fire warnings that ministers ignored

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/17/tower-block-fire-warnings-grenfell-victims

The extent to which government ministers failed to act on expert warnings about inadequate fire safety rules before the Grenfell Tower disaster in London can be revealed by the Observer.

As public outrage mounted and political pressure grew on Theresa May over the tragedy, former chief fire officer Ronnie King who is secretary of the all-party parliamentary group on fire safety said urgent requests for meetings with ministers and action to tighten rules were stonewalled.

King also revealed that ministers had failed to insist that life-saving sprinkler systems were mandatory in the design of new schools in England, despite clear recommendations in reports commissioned by the government itself, which advocated their use.

His criticism came as the prime minister admitted on Saturday that although the emergency services had been heroic, support for families of Grenfell Tower victims who needed help after the fire was not good enough.

King, who was a chief fire officer for 20 years, said: They seem to need a disaster to change regulations, rather than evidence and experience. It was the same with the Kings Cross fire and the Bradford City football club fire. They always seem to need a significant loss of life before things are changed.

To blame contractor is bollocks .In my game every stage is checked by building control .Nothing is closed in until passed to do so .Materials cannot be used that do not have a British standard .The designer is at fault as is the manufacturer of the materials .

• Like 2

To blame contractor is bollocks .In my game every stage is checked by building control .Nothing is closed in until passed to do so .Materials cannot be used that do not have a British standard .The designer is at fault as is the manufacturer of the materials .

foxropper.After I read about the fire and how it spread. I looked up the British Standards including those for fire Sprinklers. I didn't imagine at the time that such a building wouldn't be sprinkled you see. Your standards are hard to understand and have language that is less than precise.

I realize this was a tragedy but I'd like to add one more observation. The policy of "staying put" which we call shelter in place, is common enough. But it's dependent on fire rated construction, fully sprinkled buildings, and a functioning fire alarm system.

Again, I'm sorry for your troubles and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

foxropper.After I read about the fire and how it spread. I looked up the British Standards including those for fire Sprinklers. I didn't imagine at the time that such a building wouldn't be sprinkled you see. Your standards are hard to understand and have language that is less than precise.

I realize this was a tragedy but I'd like to add one more observation. The policy of "staying put" which we call shelter in place, is common enough. But it's dependent on fire rated construction, fully sprinkled buildings, and a functioning fire alarm system.

Again, I'm sorry for your troubles and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Fukc me you must be a bundle of fun .......

• Like 1

Anyone who can use this to try to gain political points needs to give their head a shake.

On another note, I don't know how many people lived there but £5 million seems an awful lot per person. If my house burnt down I'd only get what it was insured for. MY house that I paid for and MY insurance I paid for.

A man has been jailed after admitting posting photos of a Grenfell Tower fire victim on Facebook after opening body bags.

Omega Mwaikambo, 43, was sentenced to three months at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Friday.

They don't even have any respect for their own it would seem.

• Like 1