L200 Warrior

My car is a BMW 330Ci, and older E46. Great car.

That and a Hiace hitop camper, 3 Lambrettas a Vespa and a BMW GSA !

Feckin Govt loves me likes!

You got to spend all that money you made somewhere mate , A L200 get plenty ferrets in the back of that :laugh: Its nice to see you back mate

• Like 1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'89 Dodge 1st Gen. 5.9L Cummins Diesel.       It runs on the tears of hippies...

I started looking to see if I had any more decent vehicle pictures, and when I went through my old digital albums I came across this little beauty. There are thousands of pictures of that scene all

I have a mk 1 Rs 2000 in storage i sold it for a grand back in the late 80's and bought it back for 17k about 4 years ago.....im told they are going up by about 2k per year at the moment so a nice lit

Posted Images

I've promised myself a mini cooper for my next car. The old type ;)

used to be an old lady near me had a 1275 twin tank cooper S as her little run around always wondered what happened to it probably scrapped for a few quid when she went, I,ve made quite a bit of money over the years by predicting future classics and stashing them away, I have a full service history Saab 900 aero turbo Classic in the garage at the moment payed £800 for it and Locked it away worth around £5000 today and rising fast better than bank rates but can hit the skids in recession
  • Like 1

used to be an old lady near me had a 1275 twin tank cooper S as her little run around always wondered what happened to it probably scrapped for a few quid when she went, I,ve made quite a bit of money over the years by predicting future classics and stashing them away, I have a full service history Saab 900 aero turbo Classic in the garage at the moment payed £800 for it and Locked it away worth around £5000 today and rising fast better than bank rates but can hit the skids in recession
I have a mk 1 Rs 2000 in storage i sold it for a grand back in the late 80's and bought it back for 17k about 4 years ago.....im told they are going up by about 2k per year at the moment so a nice little investment for the grandson and who knows i might end up buying it 3 times ? Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4

I have a mk 1 Rs 2000 in storeage i sold it for a grand back in the late 80's and bought it back for 17k about 4 years ago.....im told they are going up by about 2k per year at the moment so a nice little investment for the grandson and who knows i might end up buying it 3 times
Any pics of it gnasher

I have a mk 1 Rs 2000 ?

Scrap!

[quote name="king" post="4479169" timestamp="1496858133"

Any pics of it gnasher

I haven't even seen the car for a few years but theres some photographs in the glovebox kind of like a stage by stage restoration as it was featured in one of these retro ford magazines some years back I,ll try and dig them out next time im over there.

Scrap!

Close....sorned actually.

• Like 1

2 landcruisers ones tidy ones the dog/digging bus and the bentley which i seem to be using to much if i can get away with it i used her fiesta for some reason she loves it she had a R8 before aweful car glad i sold it she wasnt impressed

I had two old minis, one of which was a clubman and for the years I had them I must have permanently stunk of WM50 because of those crappy distributor caps.

I also had a 1972 1.2 beatle (Hitler's revenge), that was the car that cured my boy racer stream and taught me to never get stressed out when driving....after all you were never going anywhere in a hurry.

No more of that malarkey for me, give me leather seats and an automatic gearbox any day of the week :laugh: