Ha ha Chris :laugh:

That's a nice looking truck you've got there it must have some serious torque

It does mate. It's overkill to be honest. More torque than the Mrs! :thumbs:

You can never have to much :D

Do you have any idea what it does in a straight line 0-60?

My P38 will do it in 10 seconds which is pretty impressive for a 2 tonne car but it's not going to come close on torque to that beast :D

5.2 seconds for the remapped Scooby :D:
  • Like 2

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'89 Dodge 1st Gen. 5.9L Cummins Diesel.       It runs on the tears of hippies...

I started looking to see if I had any more decent vehicle pictures, and when I went through my old digital albums I came across this little beauty. There are thousands of pictures of that scene all

I have a mk 1 Rs 2000 in storage i sold it for a grand back in the late 80's and bought it back for 17k about 4 years ago.....im told they are going up by about 2k per year at the moment so a nice lit

Posted Images

What i want next

nice mate what do you do for a living

All sorts mate worked in hatton gardens with family who do diamond setting and buy sell scrap gold .. done quite bit gardening jet washing ect.. Also do work for my uncles company does automatic sliding doors in the train stations restraunts shopping centres prisons you name it. He gets alot emergancy call outs for doors that have broke and places need to secure before they can go home .. so alot night work which is what i prefer. Get the days to my self mostly and decent money.. also worked in film studios got alot family in there clicky f***ing gaff. ?

• Like 2

Kev is a trust fund bratt

Says you with all your money ffs lol
Me lol i drive a fcuking zafira, mine that trampy you wouldnt even park next to it haha

Yeah yeah don car like that with pocket like this ?????????????? suttle mate i like