Whats Going On In London?

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to those murdered and speedy recovery to the injured. Enough is Enough, none of this should be happening None of it should be allowed to Happen. The security services need to take control f**k the

And this is why my missus drove my middle daughter to Brighton today so she didnt have to go to London to get a train back to uni ... thank fukc I insisted on It ........

In my opinion this is where we continue to completely come undone as a society.....I dont know Desertbred,i dont know sunni shia or any other f****r im not interested in what he/they have to say....im

Posted Images

Holy f**king sh*t....why not just put f**king cameras in our houses....there's no way I would vote for that hideous cow

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html

What's the alternative?

Corbyn's even worse,I'm in a Labour stronghold,so it'll be Ukip for me just to boost their numbers.

But given the choice I'd vote for emperor Palpatine there over Corbyn any day.

You should listen to Edward Snowden and look at what powers they already have. Every single electronic communication is already recorded and subject to algorithms that data mines for intelligence.

All this will do is make it far more likely 'dissenters' will be arrested for 'hate speech' and that would include about 50% of people in this thread. Giving government more power is not the answer unless you trust them to do what is right....which they don't

• Like 3

Holy f**king sh*t....why not just put f**king cameras in our houses....there's no way I would vote for that hideous cow

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html

What's the alternative?

Corbyn's even worse,I'm in a Labour stronghold,so it'll be Ukip for me just to boost their numbers.

You should listen to Edward Snowden and look at what powers they already have. Every single electronic communication is already recorded and subject to algorithms that data mines for intelligence.

All this will do is make it far more likely 'dissenters' will be arrested for 'hate speech' and that would include about 50% of people in this thread. Giving government more power is not the answer unless you trust them to do what is right....which they don't

I'm aware of that,May's had this in mind for a long time.

But even with that in mind if it's between May and Corbyn (which it is) she's the far better option.

Which shows how bad our situation is.

• Like 1

Your right nick there using this chaos to bring in more draconian laws, same as the yanks did, the nets closing in fast an soon you wont be able to say boo.

Might not be able to say Boo Francie, but then again these black b&stards might not be able to bomb here and there as freely as they do, guess we all have a price to pay one way or another :censored:

What's the alternative?

I'm aware of that,May's had this in mind for a long time.

But even with that in mind if it's between May and Corbyn (which it is) she's the far better option.

Which shows how bad our situation is.

compleatly beyond my comprihention why anyone would want corbin as pm ,kind of american copycat senario either or//

Instead of taking our freedoms they should just do a few very simple and managable things.

1. Intern anyone who they suspect with good reason of having fought for terrorists going back as far as Afghanistan and Algeria in the 90s. There is about 27,000 of these people

2. Stop any foreign funding of mosques and schools and close down those that are being funded by Saudi or Pakistan.

Piece of piss and then the rest of us including law abiding Muslims don't have to suffer.

Also they should really look in to these closed communities and cut the head of the snake by doing something about these so called community leaders, they are more like the mob and that is one reason why Muslims who live in them wouldn't dare speak up.

• Like 6

Instead of taking our freedoms they should just do a few very simple and managable things.

1. Intern anyone who they suspect with good reason of having fought for terrorists going back as far as Afghanistan and Algeria in the 90s. There is about 27,000 of these people

2. Stop any foreign funding of mosques and schools and close down those that are being funded by Saudi or Pakistan.

Piece of piss and then the rest of us including law abiding Muslims don't have to suffer.

Also they should really look in to these closed communities and cut the head of the snake by doing something about these so called community leaders, they are more like the mob and that is one reason why Muslims who live in them wouldn't dare speak up.

Nik for PM :thumbs:

Hi mate, as nik says we dont need our freedoms taking away to catch these fuckers atb mate

And stamp out sharia courts,you don't need a secondary ethnic justice system operating outside the laws of this country,we didn't ask you to come here,the majority don't even want you here,you came of your own free-will so abide by the laws of this country or piss off back where you originally came from.

• Like 6

We will just keep voting in the same shit, like we've historically done & nothing will be done.

Both main party's have let us down massively, but they continue to be the only feasible option??

Oh but we might get Foxhunting back? Like it ever stopped! Feeble as fcuk.........& so it will go on......

A mass spoilt vote would send a message, but it's never going to happen, nor will a civil war.........just the same old governments & maybe the odd riot if the weather is nice & Xfactors not on the box......

The spoiled ballot... That's a protest vote. :thumbs: It's a start for sure!

The day of the election is pretty inconsequential in a two party state.

Change either comes from within the established parties or from fundamental democratic/constitutional reform.

I couldn't agree more but change has to be demanded at the ballot. If there is less than an 85% turnout, at this election, then people should be looking at society instead of government. We have a small number of ways to influence how we're governed and if we're not going to exercise that then we have to accept that we're to be ruled. The people that this forum seems to despise turn out and demand their views are heard at the election. That's why action is taken. Our homegrown team complains incessantly about politics but hardly ever seems to want to do it in an arena where something can be done about it.

We've said before that we need to demand accountability of the public sector, but that involves doing a bit more than just posting in general talk! ;)

• Like 1

BNP point 1) Deportation..........Where do you deport them to?No f****r wants them let alone with their families as well.We should have stopped the syrian holiday muzzies from returning to the UK,rescinded their passports when they were there,instead we let them return and wasted resources monitoring them,the mancunian bomber was on the monitor group,fat lot of good it did us,we need strict laws,tightened up and implemented ASAP not on th..... if i win the election i will.........but implemented irrespective of who wins.

DB I've no issue with you & never have had , your 1st post 100% spot on , you say don't blame Islam . . But that's what's powering these scum , that's there mindset , there ideology is based on there beliefs which come from the Koran no ?? And if no well what's there reason for this ?? Look all over YouTube the evidence is there , demanding sharia law & other "Alien" beliefs which is dividing them to us massively , Muslim areas all over the uk are a major problem be it child rape gangs (1000's of victims) & killers of innocent men women & kids living in these Muslim communities . . That's why the average man in the street don't trust any Muslim as there's no intergration so everyone gets labelled because of fear !!

Maybe I'm wrong and need educated and I'd be happy for that .

i could explain things to you. but it seems to be a pointless exercise not in your case, but most of the meat heads who comment on here claim to know more about my Faith than I do . They also claim because I am Shia Muslim i am doing Taqiyya(lying) lol I know who the liars are. How many shia have been involved in the terrorist acts around the world a lot less than Christians and Sunni Muslims that is Certain. They are to entrenched in their own cess pits and guage every man by their low standards. What the West have forced on Countries in the past is history but I and islam are blamed for 1465 years of actions by a minority of some folk claiming to be Muslims. Do they also blame All Christians and Athiests for the atrocities commited in the name of their Faith or lack of it, for the last 2,017 years no is the answer.. Rape Peadophilia sexual exploitation ,terorrism are heinous debauched crimes against humanity they are carried out by all races, creeds religions throughout the world. The grooming gangs here are not politicians police social workers ,even the public tainted to some degree by these peverse crimes covering them up turning a blind eye , even accusing victims of asking for it or being unreliable or liars. FFS give your heads a rattle those cancers carrying out such acts need cutting out right across the board.Societies have different cultures some are compatible some are not people talk of integration but its a two way street hatred is a part of human nature and always has been colour jealousy, money religion scores of different reasons but there can only be one solution and the intent or willingness on all sides is not there so blame and recrimination appears to be the game in play.I have lived as good a life as I have been allowed to, dont regre tany of it and certainly wont be held responsible for things I have not done, make of me what you will ,I wont loose any sleep over it but suggest you examine your own lives and society before you try to impose it on others.

correct rape murder carried out by other races religions db but there's only one religion that's promotes it we are none believers yes so your religion teaches you to convert kill and rape and take sex slaves does it not

muhammad is perfect yes but he did all them things above

how many other religions are committing acts of terrorism and targeting women and children I'd love to no

how many communities would allow a child rapist back home with wife and children apart from a muslim community the men from Rochdale raping kids I'm on about please db enlighten me

and why don't muslims take a look at at there own lives and society before trying to impose it on others you muslims are in our country deluded fool

Edited by mC HULL

BNP point 1) Deportation..........Where do you deport them to?No f****r wants them let alone with their families as well.We should have stopped the syrian holiday muzzies from returning to the UK,rescinded their passports when they were there,instead we let them return and wasted resources monitoring them,the mancunian bomber was on the monitor group,fat lot of good it did us,we need strict laws,tightened up and implemented ASAP not on th..... if i win the election i will.........but implemented irrespective of who wins.

Britains got some of the strictest surveillance practices invented... Once again the public sector was asleep at the controls. How many lists was this guy on?! :hmm: