Whats Going On In London?

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to those murdered and speedy recovery to the injured. Enough is Enough, none of this should be happening None of it should be allowed to Happen. The security services need to take control f**k the

And this is why my missus drove my middle daughter to Brighton today so she didnt have to go to London to get a train back to uni ... thank fukc I insisted on It ........

In my opinion this is where we continue to completely come undone as a society.....I dont know Desertbred,i dont know sunni shia or any other f****r im not interested in what he/they have to say....im

Posted Images

The police shot a black kid dead in London and the blacks rioted and brought the uk big cities to a stand still. The government took notice, the mussies kill slaughter, rape and blow up white people and what happens??? They hold hands and light candles. Like fecking lemmings. Soft as can be. Harden up to feck uk. The government ain't doing shit

• Like 6

Your blabbering enough shite for everybody without anyones help.

go bollix yourself. You just like Axum just come onto these topics to revel in the mess

your just like my guard dog barks a lot but cant do f**k all

go bollix yourself. You just like Axum just come onto these topics to revel in the mess

aye like you'd know.

Anyone see the interview of the bloke who chased and harassed them he was a proper geezer!

It's a cracking area round there, my mate lives round the corner, rung him early this morning as soon as I heard, but he was out of the country anyway...........but it's London! It will be business as usual again tonight.....

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

aye like you'd know.

lol if you say so

DB I've no issue with you & never have had , your 1st post 100% spot on , you say don't blame Islam . . But that's what's powering these scum , that's there mindset , there ideology is based on there beliefs which come from the Koran no ?? And if no well what's there reason for this ?? Look all over YouTube the evidence is there , demanding sharia law & other "Alien" beliefs which is dividing them to us massively , Muslim areas all over the uk are a major problem be it child rape gangs (1000's of victims) & killers of innocent men women & kids living in these Muslim communities . . That's why the average man in the street don't trust any Muslim as there's no intergration so everyone gets labelled because of fear !!

Maybe I'm wrong and need educated and I'd be happy for that .

• Like 2

The real reality is this.

We need to wake up and realise that nothing is going to change.absolutely nothing.

Britain's Muslim population is growing year on year.

Every single 1 of us on here is just going through the motions.

That's all we are doing.

Just step back and look at the twisted agenda of the Muslims.

Grooming gangs.

Which the British.yes british government brush under the carpet.the media won't tell the British public about any of it.

The UK is totally fecked.

It's only going to go 1 way and that is in favour of the Muslims.

Is you think any different then I'm sorry to tell you.

You are wrong.

Every post on here that's anti Muslim won't achieve anything.

It does my head in that the UK is truly fecked.

In 30yrs it's going to be wild.

Have a read of this.

See what you think.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10124/london-mosques-churches

• Like 1

I can't believe the politicians would let this cancer get so bad and do nothing about it. They are outbreeding us and it won't be long before we are outnumbered. Once they have the upper hand, do you think they'd be so "tolerant" and "diverse" as we are? Politicians are signing the death warrant for their own kids/grandkids.

I can't believe the politicians would let this cancer get so bad and do nothing about it. They are outbreeding us and it won't be long before we are outnumbered. Once they have the upper hand, do you think they'd be so "tolerant" and "diverse" as we are? Politicians are signing the death warrant for their own kids/grandkids.

That's exactly what's going on.

They will take over a little bit at a time.

More and more every single year.

And there's absoulutely nothing the British public can do about it.

These so called no go zones.

We're the Muslims live.

Do you think they will stay the same size.or even shrink.

Answer is a big no.

They will grow in size and numbers year on year.

Each 1 of them no go zones will grow

Just like bacteria in a pond.

Eventually meeting at the edges and continue to grow.

And eventually take over.

It's the only way it can go.

The British Christian way of life is being diluted

By Islam.

We are fecked.

That's exactly what's going on.

They will take over a little bit at a time.

More and more every single year.

And there's absoulutely nothing the British public can do about it.

These so called no go zones.

We're the Muslims live.

Do you think they will stay the same size.or even shrink.

Answer is a big no.

They will grow in size and numbers year on year.

Each 1 of them no go zones will grow

Just like bacteria in a pond.

Eventually meeting at the edges and continue to grow.

And eventually take over.

It's the only way it can go.

The British Christian way of life is being diluted

By Islam.

We are fecked.

I don't believe we are yet, but it's close.

I place most of the blame on the liberal left who were giving too much of a mouth piece

I remember the little changes creeping in like when they stopped comedians telling certain jokes..... All this has led us to where we are today shouted down and threatened and called racist by people with views like BGD

• Like 7