Whats Going On In London?

Anyone see the interview of the bloke who chased and harassed them he was a proper geezer!

I have to say that had those dirty sand niggers tried that shit in any of the old pubs where I grew up round new cross or Deptford they would have got a fecking good hiding. I'm sure there are other places where the same could be said. Time for concealed carry to be legalised methinks. A lot went wrong in the 8 minutes it took for the police to arrive didn't it . Not that I blame the police of course

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to those murdered and speedy recovery to the injured. Enough is Enough, none of this should be happening None of it should be allowed to Happen. The security services need to take control f**k the

And this is why my missus drove my middle daughter to Brighton today so she didnt have to go to London to get a train back to uni ... thank fukc I insisted on It ........

In my opinion this is where we continue to completely come undone as a society.....I dont know Desertbred,i dont know sunni shia or any other f****r im not interested in what he/they have to say....im

Posted Images

Just read that 8 coppers fired in excess of 50 rounds at the 3 scumbags because they believed they were wearing suicide belts...a civilian was shot in the cross fire as well apparently

So its only sunni muslims that are radical? But they make up 95% off muslims in britain?

Yes. Takfiri/Wahabi sect of Sunni Islam.

DB is correct you don't get Shia doing suicide bombs or terrorism (maybe there is a few over the years) and it isn't fair to blame them for what has happened in this country. The blame lies with the Saudi funded mosques and schools around the world that have twisted a religion into a political ideology.

takfiri wahabi, salafi

Thanks (I have no likes)

What kind of proportion of Sunni Mosques in the world do you think follows that very strict ideology? I assume there are other sects within the Sunni religion?

• Like 1

This is a horrible thing to wake up to hear,as Khan said it's just part of living in a (western European) city at this point.

Energy can't be destroyed,and people are energised by these attacks,they're angry or scared for the most part.

But there's no BNP to vote for,not even Ukip has any real chance of any success this election,though Nuttall is steering the party in the right direction.

With no parliamentary outlet there is no way to speed up the necessary reaction to solve the problem,so the attacks will continue until the energy in the public can be put to effective use.

Ive said for years when things get bad enough people will start to prioritise.....i remember folk picking holes in the Bnp saying " they might get rid of the immigrant problems but they,ll get this and that wrong so im not voting for them "

How bad things will have to get i dont know but sooner or later there is going to be nowhere left to turn but the far right and a priority on preserving our own.....the sooner people wake up to that the better in my opinion.

The only thing missing is intelligent leadership,people have already had enough.

I think the momentum would be wasted on anything but an intelligent,modern nationalist party,the BNP changed from standing in local elections and winning to going on pointless marches and demonstrations instead,now it's not even on the public's radar.

Whether it was lead astray intentionally or not is up for debate,but i'd err on the side of caution concerning them,there will be new things springing up soon with more trustworthy leadership.

Unfortunately not soon enough for all the people who'll be killed in the meantime.

This is the problem. Finding somebody with enough inegligence to be credible to everyone from all backgrounds and sociAl groupings. And then finding them a voice on the big stage. There is enough discontent and anger that the right person with the right message would get enormous public support. Just look what farage achieved

DB I've no issue with you & never have had , your 1st post 100% spot on , you say don't blame Islam . . But that's what's powering these scum , that's there mindset , there ideology is based on there beliefs which come from the Koran no ?? And if no well what's there reason for this ?? Look all over YouTube the evidence is there , demanding sharia law & other "Alien" beliefs which is dividing them to us massively , Muslim areas all over the uk are a major problem be it child rape gangs (1000's of victims) & killers of innocent men women & kids living in these Muslim communities . . That's why the average man in the street don't trust any Muslim as there's no intergration so everyone gets labelled because of fear !!

Maybe I'm wrong and need educated and I'd be happy for that .

i could explain things to you. but it seems to be a pointless exercise not in your case, but most of the meat heads who comment on here claim to know more about my Faith than I do . They also claim because I am Shia Muslim i am doing Taqiyya(lying) lol I know who the liars are. How many shia have been involved in the terrorist acts around the world a lot less than Christians and Sunni Muslims that is Certain. They are to entrenched in their own cess pits and guage every man by their low standards. What the West have forced on Countries in the past is history but I and islam are blamed for 1465 years of actions by a minority of some folk claiming to be Muslims. Do they also blame All Christians and Athiests for the atrocities commited in the name of their Faith or lack of it, for the last 2,017 years no is the answer.. Rape Peadophilia sexual exploitation ,terorrism are heinous debauched crimes against humanity they are carried out by all races, creeds religions throughout the world. The grooming gangs here are not politicians police social workers ,even the public tainted to some degree by these peverse crimes covering them up turning a blind eye , even accusing victims of asking for it or being unreliable or liars. FFS give your heads a rattle those cancers carrying out such acts need cutting out right across the board.Societies have different cultures some are compatible some are not people talk of integration but its a two way street hatred is a part of human nature and always has been colour jealousy, money religion scores of different reasons but there can only be one solution and the intent or willingness on all sides is not there so blame and recrimination appears to be the game in play.I have lived as good a life as I have been allowed to, dont regre tany of it and certainly wont be held responsible for things I have not done, make of me what you will ,I wont loose any sleep over it but suggest you examine your own lives and society before you try to impose it on others.
God bless everyone that was injured or killed in this new attack. But the post above is correct in what he says..the chickens have come home to roost.

In 70s and 80s it was tough stuff to be an Irish person especially london.. they thought every Irish person was in the Ra ffs.. the english government are as much to blame as the radicalised mongs who carried out this attack.

How many drones attacks are your government conducting right now as i type of countrires like libya afghanistan pakistan right now? How many bombs have hit nightclubs hospitals schools ... the people cry and call for an end..but noo there black talk funny and dress differently.. the english are experiencing right now what so many countries had to suffer under there dictatorship for years and years.

But it's not just us English....Muslim terrorism and rape is widespread across europe
  • Like 2

made me think ,, if for example there was a attack in my street say i ran out like a werling derbisher ripped into him with an axe and killed him . .when would i expect to get out of prison after being charged with murder.and a racist attack?

• Like 1

This is a horrible thing to wake up to hear,as Khan said it's just part of living in a (western European) city at this point.

Energy can't be destroyed,and people are energised by these attacks,they're angry or scared for the most part.

But there's no BNP to vote for,not even Ukip has any real chance of any success this election,though Nuttall is steering the party in the right direction.

With no parliamentary outlet there is no way to speed up the necessary reaction to solve the problem,so the attacks will continue until the energy in the public can be put to effective use.

Ive said for years when things get bad enough people will start to prioritise.....i remember folk picking holes in the Bnp saying " they might get rid of the immigrant problems but they,ll get this and that wrong so im not voting for them "

How bad things will have to get i dont know but sooner or later there is going to be nowhere left to turn but the far right and a priority on preserving our own.....the sooner people wake up to that the better in my opinion.

The only thing missing is intelligent leadership,people have already had enough.

I think the momentum would be wasted on anything but an intelligent,modern nationalist party,the BNP changed from standing in local elections and winning to going on pointless marches and demonstrations instead,now it's not even on the public's radar.

Whether it was lead astray intentionally or not is up for debate,but i'd err on the side of caution concerning them,there will be new things springing up soon with more trustworthy leadership.

Unfortunately not soon enough for all the people who'll be killed in the meantime.

This is where we the people of Britain have to regroup and learn......we used to get called knuckle dragging scum yet we wasnt killing children,we wasnt terrorising innocent people.....we was just sticking up for our own with no real idea or direction......if we as Brits had even half the togetherness these Muslims have we could of got things done but we dont.....we can't see further than the end of our nose and think if we can't get results today or tomorrow then forget it.....the Bnp were an instant answer to some things but not others and as a society we just didnt and don't seem to have the togetherness to unite and chase a common goal....part of me thinks bollocks we had our chance to nip it in the bud and we f****d it so tough shit we deserve what we,re getting....but then loyalty comes through and you kick your heels in again,but if we are not going to all kick our heels in together as a nation then we,ll continue to get shit on.....for me nationalist politics is the only sensible option left.

• Like 6

made me think ,, if for example there was a attack in my street say i ran out like a werling derbisher ripped into him with an axe and killed him . .when would i expect to get out of prison after being charged with murder.and a racist attack?

Would you honestly care? You will have done right thing an be able too look at yaself an family in face.

but the goverernment and police are telling me to run and hide .. thats there recomendation if there is a terroist attack