Whats Going On In London?

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to those murdered and speedy recovery to the injured. Enough is Enough, none of this should be happening None of it should be allowed to Happen. The security services need to take control f**k the

And this is why my missus drove my middle daughter to Brighton today so she didnt have to go to London to get a train back to uni ... thank fukc I insisted on It ........

In my opinion this is where we continue to completely come undone as a society.....I dont know Desertbred,i dont know sunni shia or any other f****r im not interested in what he/they have to say....im

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Just seen this on twitter

Metropolitan Police‏Verified account @metpoliceuk 3m3 minutes ago

Officers are on scene at the Mall o/s Buckingham Palace. A man has been arrested on suspicion of GBH and assault on police

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/horror-buckingham-palace-man-armed-11056092
  • 1 year later...

Ffs I'm taking my mum wife and kids to London Saturday as my son is marching with band at Whitehall my daughters reaction was don't want to go in case we get stabbed I'm trying to reassure her that nothing like that would happen but to be truthful I really don't know I hate cities too many people for my liking so what should be a monumental day is going to be quite an anxious one for us 

2 hours ago, Chaff said:

Ffs I'm taking my mum wife and kids to London Saturday as my son is marching with band at Whitehall my daughters reaction was don't want to go in case we get stabbed I'm trying to reassure her that nothing like that would happen but to be truthful I really don't know I hate cities too many people for my liking so what should be a monumental day is going to be quite an anxious one for us 

My daughter moved to London 6 months ago after her mam married a soldier. When he went away on tour she had to come stay with me since a load of stinkers were snooping through peoples gardens knowing full well the men were away. And thats army accommodation! The entire place is a shithole

• Like 1

Reckon there were a few spirits crushed when he hit the deck and his hands and face were white ?

In my experience the tube is full of nutters. More noticeable when it’s quieter during the day. Poor cnuts should be somewhere safe where they can do themselves or others no harm. NHS can’t afford it apparently, although we as a nation can afford to bail out banks, arm terrorists to interfere in other country’s affairs etc., etc. Sad state of affairs. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Chaff said:

You will be fine man