• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The c**ts to blame are the scummy b*****ds who were part of the grooming gangs, any f****r who new about them including social workers , police,politicians, council members and any people from the gro

Sexual violence committed against children. It staggers me that anyone could even suggest that there is anyone to blame other than the paedo-perpetrators.

To much for me I tried as my misses is watching it but it sickened me to the stomach and brings my murderous tendency,s to the surface

The c**ts to blame are the scummy b*****ds who were part of the grooming gangs, any f****r who new about them including social workers , police,politicians, council members and any people from the groomers communities and families who knew what was happening. How anyone can try to put blame to any of these kids and they are vunerable children are either sick in the f***ing head or maybe should be on a register themselves.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 10

Yes..I grew up with girls like them..They probably forght it was clever at first.

Yeah I bet you also grew up around other men who knew to send these stupid young girls packing instead of abusing them eh, don't be putting any blame on the girls when all them men knew better but being perverted as they are, they chose to abuse them instead of sending them packing.

• Like 2

Yes..I grew up with girls like them..They probably forght it was clever at first.

Yeah I bet you also grew up around other men who knew to send these stupid young girls packing instead of abusing them eh, don't be putting any blame on the girls when all them men knew better but being perverted as they are, they chose to abuse them instead of sending them packing.

The c**ts to blame are the scummy b*****ds who were part of the grooming gangs, any f****r who new about them including social workers , police,politicians, council members and any people from the groomers communities and families who knew what was happening.

:yes:

Tb25 f**k sake .. What a f***ing statement..these paki c**ts new what they were doing. What if it was someone you new??? Bet you wouldent have come out with that ridiculous statement...

• Like 2

You knew girls like this , I did too, I know exactly what you mean , they got out the depth with people who befriended them and then abused them .

Watched the first episode tonight and not sure i can watch the rest......i was sitting there dumbfounded i just don't get it......how could a father/brother/uncle know whats going on and not walk round to the shop with a couple of his mates,how could plod know whats going on and do nothing,wheres social services,neighbors,well known local faces...........i just cant get my nut round it all i thought it was something northerners just exaggerate and blow out of proportion but if that's an accurate portrayal of whats going on im in shock !

• Like 5

I won't slag TB25 because I can sort of understand his point, I don't think he is deliberately being nasty and I am sure he finds it all as heartbreaking as the next bloke.

I beleive that most of these type of things are a cluster f**k one way or another.......circumstances.

I will hold my hands up and say the first question that crossed my mind is "why are they associating with pakis of any age, never mind at a party" ............there is the first innocent slip up right there, most normal people won't bring their kids up drumming it into them to keep away from these people......they just don't think that way and fair enough.

I don't give a f**k what anyone says, I have always given no quarter when it comes to this (despite a million "oh leave off again" from my wife) I have brought my kids up to stay away from these people no matter what.......sure you can have the small day to day interactions like in a shop or school, the 2 second conversation BUT you don't hang out with, near or with anyone that does associate with them.

I've told them plenty more but that's not for here, and I don't give a f**k, I just want my kids safe from people who are nothing like us and view us as prey.

These poor girls are victims but not just of these men, they are the victims of a society to scared of being branded that stupid word racist and poor young girls like this are the sacrifice !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4

I was dropping my girls off to school this morning and I asked them while sat chatting in the car "what would you do if you were at a party and some paki kids turned, say 15 to 20 year olds?"

They looked at me like I had asked them the stupidest question ever and simply said "we would leave of course!"

Simple as that !

• Like 3