I used to know a copper, he was a sergeant and he refused to join free masons, he said he was sick of them not getting done for things such as drink driving, or their offspring getting away with fighting and drunken dissorderly.

hardly big criminal masterminds getting away with stuff then.

That was just in a small village, Who knows what goes on elswhere.

• Like 1

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just witnessed this bloke give a funny hand shake and get off with a parking ticket  

I think masonry went through a phase in the 70's-80's where it was massive. But as it grew it evolved into something it hadn't been for 500 plus years. They bought big masonic halls, had committees an

.....she's still doing her hair ffs!   The masons is really just a grown mans dining club. They do massive amounts for charity. My lodge meets once a month and we raise a lump sum each time we do me

Posted Images

I used to know a copper, he was a sergeant and he refused to join free masons, he said he was sick of them not getting done for things such as drink driving, or their offspring getting away with fighting and drunken dissorderly.

hardly big criminal masterminds getting away with stuff then.

wasnt kenny knoy up to his balls in it...brinx mat.

Being in the masons still as it's benefits I'd say .. if not it would of died out

what benefits though,? looking after your mates is normal.i don't think they can do anything more than me or you now.they have to obey the laws. money and big business has taken over anything they might of been able to do.

they act like a special gang but don't/can't do anymore than anybody else.

Don't/can't do more than any body else as far as you know you mean

if it was even abit dodgy the journalists/law /politicians would be all over it.unless there all in it of course.

But if they weren't masons, they wouldn't know what went on. if they were, they wouldn't tell.

Me thinks a few are talking poo haha its a fcuking secret, i suppose you same guys know or work with a few mi5 agent's ffs, real masons only let other masons know who they are, i think it is actually stone masons yous mean haha

No they don't......its no big secret theres 300 thousand odd in Britain,a united grand lodge and hundreds of local lodges nationwide its hardly a big secret....theres even 30 odd thousand women now its not all secret handshakes for middle ranking plod or the police corruption of the 80,s and 90,s yes they look after each other in business and raise a lot for charity,have their own traditions etc whats wrong with that...........truth be told id be quite up for it myself but the c**ts wont have me :laugh:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

How can an adult confuse stone masons with free masons??? Hahaha......

One of my best mates became one 5 years ago, his father-in-law is in it, so that was his way in.........but you still have to be of some use, otherwise there's no point in letting you in....... for example, my mate is a self employed accountant & a very good one at that..;-)

I have said this before on here, but during a narcotic fuelled night out in Brussels, my mate did reveal the secrets, the weird as fcuk initiation ceremony etc etc etc, sadly I was too wasted to remember much of it! Haha.....

One of my best mates became one 5 years ago, his father-in-law is in it, so that was his way in.........but you still have to be of some use, otherwise there's no point in letting you in....... for example, my mate is a self employed accountant & a very good one at that..;-)

I have said this before on here, but during a narcotic fuelled night out in Brussels, my mate did reveal the secrets, the weird as fcuk initiation ceremony etc etc etc, sadly I was too wasted to remember much of it! Haha.....

just to be clear i knew they were free masons just a little lapse of concentration.

The Free masons actually were started by Stonemasons back in the fourteenth century .

The copper i was talking about was back in the late 70's, i have a couple of mates who are members and we constantly take the piss about the funny hand shake gang, but listening to them they do a lot for charity

They actually do a fair bit for charity but dont publicise it. As for worshipping lucifer lol you couldn't be further from the truth. Very very much the opposite.

There origins date back to king solomon.

• Like 1

Sometimes called the poor mans freemasons the order of the buffaloes or buffs.

We are the "Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes"

aka ‘the Buffs’ and we are not a secret order, we are an order with secrets. Our greatest secret is our “doing good by stealth”.

We began in hard times, long before the Welfare State when a man and his family could starve for the want of a few shillings. Today, the members of the Order, collectively may part with a million pounds in a year for good causes.

A bishop, two Prime Ministers and Lord Chief Justice have belonged to the Order. The Lord Chief Justice said once: “I can go into this vast crowd and know the moment I shake hands with a man he will tell me he is a brother, and I shall know that we are bound together by a bond of union – a desire to promote the best principles of Buffaloism”. Someone once asked why on earth he was a Buffalo. The answer was: Because he is a good judge.

Our Order is not sectarian. Talk of politics, religion and gambling is strictly forbidden. There is no colour bar or racism. Only Communists are excluded, because a member of the Order must declare his allegiance to Constitutional authority of his country. The Buffaloes’ creed is summed up in a number of homely maxims. ‘Justice, Truth and Philanthropy.’ ‘In things doubtful, Liberty, and in all things, Charity, and in things essential, Unity.’ And, most significantly, ‘No Man Is At All Times Wise.’

We have been called the ‘Poor Man’s Freemasons’ – a title we really don’t care for. We have also been called ‘Boozy Buffs,’ and we don’t much care for that title, either; especially as there are teetotal Lodges, and teetotal members of Lodges. Yet it is easy to see how the nickname came about, for their meeting place has traditionally been the pub, since the Order began.

Many people say that all secret societies are bad, but Buffaloism, at its highest, enables its members to give direction to there benevolence, and at its lowest, allows them to dress up, and amuse themselves with exotic formalities. The only privilege of a Buffalo is to give, and the only obligations are to adhere to the common decencies of life

Our basic desire is to defend the weak, help the unfortunate and render assistance to those in difficalty or need. These are the honourable principles that our order is founded upon, in that respect our order may indeed be regarded as "anchient" or "Antedeluvian"

Edited by darbo

The mrs Dad's a doctor and they were after him for a while,he said they do look after each other.

One story he told me is there was a crash with one driver suspected of being drunk,20 mins after the suspected man went into hospital a very senior consultant came in (on the weekend) and booked him in for a load of tests and told the police he's not fit to answer any questions or be breathalysed.

Apparently both of them were free masons.

Could be a load of bollocks,i'll never know one way or another.

• Like 1

Its just an interpretation and its used against them by people who dislike the masons. As in the Bible its full of stuff you can use to show it in a bad light.

after all lucifer was gods right hand man (if you believe in all that pish)

@one timeThen he became the "fallen angel" They certainly dont worship satan and chant "Ave versus christus" haha.

• Like 1

I can just vaguely remember that they used word abadon in there rites or summat an in bible it means hell angel or summat haha both mystep da an his da are deeded now, or id a asked them years ago haha so many questions haha

I belive its only the scottish lodges who use that term.

Means angel of death.

• Like 2

The mrs Dad's a doctor and they were after him for a while,he said they do look after each other.

One story he told me is there was a crash with one driver suspected of being drunk,20 mins after the suspected man went into hospital a very senior consultant came in (on the weekend) and booked him in for a load of tests and told the police he's not fit to answer any questions or be breathalysed.

Apparently both of them were free masons.

Could be a load of bollocks,i'll never know one way or another.

Oh it definitely happens. Where I grew up, our local psychopaths father was a landlord & Freemason......typically his sons prison sentences were a few months for all kinds of mad violence & got off one major crime, while his accomplices got a good few years each.....

• Like 1

just to be clear i knew they were free masons just a little lapse of concentration.

I know what's confused you

• Like 3