• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just witnessed this bloke give a funny hand shake and get off with a parking ticket  

I think masonry went through a phase in the 70's-80's where it was massive. But as it grew it evolved into something it hadn't been for 500 plus years. They bought big masonic halls, had committees an

.....she's still doing her hair ffs!   The masons is really just a grown mans dining club. They do massive amounts for charity. My lodge meets once a month and we raise a lump sum each time we do me

Posted Images

The mrs Dad's a doctor and they were after him for a while,he said they do look after each other.

One story he told me is there was a crash with one driver suspected of being drunk,20 mins after the suspected man went into hospital a very senior consultant came in (on the weekend) and booked him in for a load of tests and told the police he's not fit to answer any questions or be breathalysed.

Apparently both of them were free masons.

Could be a load of bollocks,i'll never know one way or another.

Oh it definitely happens. Where I grew up, our local psychopaths father was a landlord & Freemason......typically his sons prison sentences were a few months for all kinds of mad violence & got off one major crime, while his accomplices got a good few years each.....

more likely a f***ing grass then.

• Like 4

Hahaha fck you lot talk some shit.

I'm a free mason.

I'm having a night away and just about to take the Mrs for a slap up breakfast.

Tonight I'll answer any questions that you may care to ask.

• Like 2

.....she's still doing her hair ffs!

The masons is really just a grown mans dining club. They do massive amounts for charity. My lodge meets once a month and we raise a lump sum each time we do meet. Very little of this charity is publicised.

Each lodge has its own way of doing things with regard to how many times they meet etc. Our masonic hall has 5 lodges that meet there. You are in effect welcome at any lodge in the world once your a member. A friend recently visited an Indian lodge.

We don't worship anything. In theory you have to believe in a god of some description but once your in all discussion of religion and politics is banned, this gives people from all walks of life the opportunity to meet in peace and harmony.

Is there corruption? Do we do business together? On the whole no. If that's what you want then join a golf club or business networking club.

The secrecy? Funny handshakes?

There are secrets, there are modes of recognising each other. These are no more that things to tie a group together. Boy scouts have a handshake, they may meet at a jamboree in a different country and do their handshake, they may kid themselves they 'reconised' each other....in reality you would only use these things when you already know who someone is otherwise you would just look a cock.

Getting off speeding fines etc?? Bollocks ?

• Like 5

Tell her no need to do her hair mate. You're only taking her for a sausage Mcfuffin lol

Weatherspoons lol

Dont you have to be of some tips of importance to join or be invited no disrespect to you as far I know you could be a rocket scientist lol just I always thought there had to be some importance in society to join like a doctor etc

Tell her no need to do her hair mate. You're only taking her for a sausage Mcfuffin lol

Weatherspoons lol
Dont you have to be of some tips of importance to join or be invited no disrespect to you as far I know you could be a rocket scientist lol just I always thought there had to be some importance in society to join like a doctor etc

No not at all.

You would be expected to have a settled life I suppose. A career or secure job, family man etc. This so only so there is less of a chance of a major change in your life meaning you couldn't remain a member. Your expected to be able to support yourself and your family first and foremost. You could be a bin man and it wouldn't matter, you would still be welcome.

Weatherspoons lol
No not at all.

You would be expected to have a settled life I suppose. A career or secure job, family man etc. This so only so there is less of a chance of a major change in your life meaning you couldn't remain a member. Your expected to be able to support yourself and your family first and foremost. You could be a bin man and it wouldn't matter, you would still be welcome.

Thanks for clearing that up

• Like 1

The mrs Dad's a doctor and they were after him for a while,he said they do look after each other.

One story he told me is there was a crash with one driver suspected of being drunk,20 mins after the suspected man went into hospital a very senior consultant came in (on the weekend) and booked him in for a load of tests and told the police he's not fit to answer any questions or be breathalysed.

Oh it definitely happens. Where I grew up, our local psychopaths father was a landlord & Freemason......typically his sons prison sentences were a few months for all kinds of mad violence & got off one major crime, while his accomplices got a good few years each.....

I know a lad who walked after breaking in and battering some kiddy who had been fast up his mrs-anyone one else would of had a proper stretch but this slippery f****r got a few hours community service-over heard his dad bragging in the pub how

he "called in all his favours" my mother's oldest brothers a member so I've been told..atb dc

I know a lad who walked after breaking in and battering some kiddy who had been fast up his mrs-anyone one else would of had a proper stretch but this slippery f****r got a few hours community service-over heard his dad bragging in the pub how

he "called in all his favours" my mother's oldest brothers a member so I've been told..atb dc

Personally I honestly can't see it. If you were the sort of person who could call in 'many favours' you wouldn't be the sort of person to brag about it down the pub. A mans character is plain to see in a relatively short time....a man likely to give of down the pub is unlikely to be well enough connected to get people of assault charges Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 3

Hahahahaha fcuking stone masons haha ye mean free masons ye ginger clown haha

To be fair there is an organisation called 'men of the stones', that are actual stonemasons. I seem to remember they had a freemason type dressing up in aprons or weird hat wearing thing going on.