what a bunch of nobody's.a bloke i work with thinks he can stop housing developers,get better contracts and just make everything better for himself by being a free mason.they even calling him ''lord worshipful master''.

i think it all bullshit and couldn't get himself off a speeding fine.

100 years ago they might of been able to help each other in various ways but not now surely.?

who are these twats and what can they actually do.?

Edited by ginger beard

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just witnessed this bloke give a funny hand shake and get off with a parking ticket  

I think masonry went through a phase in the 70's-80's where it was massive. But as it grew it evolved into something it hadn't been for 500 plus years. They bought big masonic halls, had committees an

.....she's still doing her hair ffs!   The masons is really just a grown mans dining club. They do massive amounts for charity. My lodge meets once a month and we raise a lump sum each time we do me

Posted Images

Being in the masons still as it's benefits I'd say .. if not it would of died out

what benefits though,? looking after your mates is normal.i don't think they can do anything more than me or you now.they have to obey the laws. money and big business has taken over anything they might of been able to do.

they act like a special gang but don't/can't do anymore than anybody else.

Being in the masons still as it's benefits I'd say .. if not it would of died out

what benefits though,? looking after your mates is normal.i don't think they can do anything more than me or you now.they have to obey the laws. money and big business has taken over anything they might of been able to do.

Don't/can't do more than any body else as far as you know you mean

if it was even abit dodgy the journalists/law /politicians would be all over it.unless there all in it of course.

I used to know a copper, he was a sergeant and he refused to join free masons, he said he was sick of them not getting done for things such as drink driving, or their offspring getting away with fighting and drunken dissorderly.

Don't/can't do more than any body else as far as you know you mean

if it was even abit dodgy the journalists/law /politicians would be all over it.unless there all in it of course.

Do a bit research

where better than thl to do your research.? i admit there business poeple but bakers/builders/butchers.just seems like an gang that kiss each other on the hole.

I used to know a copper, he was a sergeant and he refused to join free masons, he said he was sick of them not getting done for things such as drink driving, or their offspring getting away with fighting and drunken dissorderly.

hardly big criminal masterminds getting away with stuff then.