Acid Attacks

Horrific Crime and should merit an horrific punishment - anyone using acid should be subject to the same punishment and a life affected by the damage and pain of the corrosive fluid.

Literally incredible to do or contemplate such a thing. Do not make it seem 'vogue' the effects produce a living hell. Punishment must fit the crime in this, of all situations.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disgusting cowardly act,that Katie Piper was a model did you see the state that lass ended up in after her ex had sulphuric acid thrown over her. As well as her losing an eye the operations and pain s

There is a particular cultural group which does these acid attacks as a regular form of punishment if their daughters look at a boy from the wrong ethnic group. Another problem made common which was r

It already is a trend,500 acid attacks in London this year I think I read?   With much more taking place every year,the words diverse and vibrant spring to mind.

Posted Images

• 7 months later...
On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 22:30, mroak said:

People geting acid thrown on them at night club what's that all about proper cowardly act

fits the bill tho for the modern Hardman/gangster no guts no honour no fight no geting his clothes dirty in a scrap just throwing liquid on people

I really hope this doesn't become a trend that's the last thing everyone needs.

acid attacts in my opinion should be death penalty you can't claim self defence you can't claim accident you set out to do that carrying acid

He just got 20 years and 5 on licence.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/arthur-collins-trial-towie-stars-ex-boyfriend-is-jailed-after-horrific-london-nightclub-acid-attack/ar-BBH2lM8?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartanntp

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, mackem said:

Stupid twat. Hopefully this might dissuade some more people from being so sly

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Would not be surprised if he gets a cup of hot sugar water 

He's got a lot more than that to worry about. He was carrying the acid on him as it was mentioned in the papers at the start of his case that he'd had a fall out with a well known London family.  I would say it's only a matter of time before something happens .