Lidle Find

I know that kid from trellech-lives next door to my mate.atb dc

I hope those Leopard scratches have healed. ?
The physical scars have long since faded,but the mental scars are traumatic poor lad,imagine the phobia he now has whenever he sees a bramble bush......
  • Like 5

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

I just watched "bigcat britain pt 2" ??? The old boy who says he had on in caravan says he phoned police & blokes with guns & a fireman turn up ???? Wtf if armed people just appear in your gdn why didnt he phone Police asap??!!! The original pic at beginning of this thread to me looks like a bull breed dog. Atb

I would have thought someone would have found the remains of a dead large cat if they did exist in this country ,has anyone reported finding and have you ever seen remains of a dead large cat greyman a large scull for example or any remains

• Like 1

I would have thought someone would have found the remains of a dead large cat if they did exist in this country ,has anyone reported finding and have you ever seen remains of a dead large cat greyman a large scull for example or any remains

there was a dead leopard found on exmoor in the 80,s this Lynx is probably one of the more famous pictures apparently found in a game keepers freezer when police raided his house over allegations of birds of prey shootings he claims he shot it raiding his pheasant pens, there was a dead black leopard picked up by the police near nailsworth in Gloucestershire on the roadside in 2014, and I,ve also been told by farmers they have shot and buried them as they don't want the fuss, also sadly the government find it easier to brush it all under the carpet and pretend it's not real, because ofA the human reaction as seen here and B the compensation farmers will want everytime a sheep is killed because they were not warned, the evidence and information is out there but it is so fragmented by the powers that be that it takes a lot of determination to get to the bottom of it, I,m not saying I have all the answers and I will probably run out of time before I do get them, but I will go to my grave knowing excactly what I have seen with my own eyes was real, I,ve also heard a few story's of police turning up and telling people to chuck things on a bonfire and don't say anything we don't want to cause panic, but there are also several police that report things off the record and a few police forces that actually have wildlife officers that report and log all the big cat sightings in there area with relavent groups,

post-102539-0-83260100-1492505621_thumb.jpeg

there was a dead leopard found on exmoor in the 80,s this Lynx is probably one of the more famous pictures apparently found in a game keepers freezer when police raided his house over allegations of birds of prey shootings he claims he shot it raiding his pheasant pens, there was a dead black leopard picked up by the police near nailsworth in Gloucestershire on the roadside in 2014, and I,ve also been told by farmers they have shot and buried them as they don't want the fuss, also sadly the government find it easier to brush it all under the carpet and pretend it's not real, because ofA the human reaction as seen here and B the compensation farmers will want everytime a sheep is killed because they were not warned, the evidence and information is out there but it is so fragmented by the powers that be that it takes a lot of determination to get to the bottom of it, I,m not saying I have all the answers and I will probably run out of time before I do get them, but I will go to my grave knowing excactly what I have seen with my own eyes was real, I,ve also heard a few story's of police turning up and telling people to chuck things on a bonfire and don't say anything we don't want to cause panic, but there are also several police that report things off the record and a few police forces that actually have wildlife officers that report and log all the big cat sightings in there area with relavent groups,

That is a dead cat alright but that doesn't mean it was over here or running wild for that matter.

• Like 1

i'm quite sure there would have been big cats that have been released or escaped in this country for sure ,the black leopard that was found by the police did they know where it came from,ie escaped from a zoo

I just watched "bigcat britain pt 2" ??? The old boy who says he had on in caravan says he phoned police & blokes with guns & a fireman turn up ???? Wtf if armed people just appear in your gdn why didnt he phone Police asap??!!! The original pic at beginning of this thread to me looks like a bull breed dog. Atb

know he did not say they turned up he shows you a video of them turning up and clearly shows one of them holding a pump action shotgun,that's just after he shows you a photo of a large black leopard and tells you he has had fur from inside the caravan DNA tested and confirmed as leopard,the bull breed dog story is a bit of a silly one really as it was put in the sun news paper by a man called Danny bamping in the hope he can keep the the usual mish mash of trophy hunting sightseeing idiots away from the scene, as in don't worry nothing to see here and with the doubters out there ready to jump on anything it works every time so well done for playing your part, anyway time to let this one go or we will be going round in circles, You either believe or you don't it's your call, but I bet there are at least a few here that know I,m right because they have also seen what I have seen but just don't fancy taking the shit and ridicule I do everytime the topic comes up cheers

That is a dead cat alright but that doesn't mean it was over here or running wild for that matter.

it was found in a gamekeepers freezer he admitted shooting it because it was running wild in his pheasant pen, this is the problem know amount of evidence will convince you so why bother trying, I bet when the government finally allow you to believe it you,ll turn round and say yes I knew all along, I,m off now as I,m a very slow writer and this is consuming my time I have trail cameras to go and check, laters

i'm quite sure there would have been big cats that have been released or escaped in this country for sure ,the black leopard that was found by the police did they know where it came from,ie escaped from a zoo

know the police in Gloucester are quite open with the fact there are big cats living in the Stroud, nailsworth area because there are so many sightings and quite a bit of video evidence is taken in that area, there is also quite a bit of DNA evidence and dental records from kills taken in that area, you just need to walk into a local pub and ask most of the locals just accept they are there and have been for years, really got to go back later

Any body with 100% fail proof evidence with an involvement in big cat society's would fall over themselves trying to be the first to prove it and say I told you so but ye wouldn't listen.For a person to spend all there life looking for scraps of evidence to convince people of its existence to then hide it is just hard to take. If they don't want to bring attention on a cat in a certain area in case the wrong people are out to get it then why report on it or why would big cat society's even admit their existence and release photos if they want to protect the cats from a media circus. Nobody is ridiculing it their just questioning the authenticity of it which is fair enough. Confirmed sightings there isn't any confirmed just rumours and muddy pictures which don't prove or disprove either way. Until a government agency or reputable media source come up with the goods (close clear footage or a live or dead body) then people will continue to question it.

Are these cameras OK then?... There's A lidl just across from where I work I might have a look at dinner.

I think what we have agreed is that they might be ok but if you want a picture of a big cat, probs best if you google it?

?

• Like 1