Lidle Find

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

Presa canario

I,m sure that is probably rarer wandering in our countryside than big cats but good try
haha ye your probably right just like to weight up all the possibilitys

if you cover the up the light effected areas of the pic with your finger

it just looks like a pile of earth that's what I recon it is

Maybe we will finally get to see confirmation of Big Cats roaming the UK......

should have just asked this one has appeared in the local press this week taken on the quantocks in Somerset, filmed on an iPhone, pretty cool
Out of all the pics I've ever seen this really does look like a Panther, I'm certain of it. Still doesn't mean it's legitimate though.
go onto YouTube and type in bigcat Britain part 2 it's about a nine minute film if you watch it to the end you will understand why many people, will not reveal what they know and what they have seen and what they have pictures of, this picture was taken by a woman out with here daughter for a walk she was blown away by what she saw and went to the papers so the photo is now out there and can't do anymore harm by me reproducing it for you, until the government admit the extent of there knowledge and what they will do if they ever admit it a veil of secrecy will remain over the subject, but the truth is there if you have the time and enthusiasm to go and find it most people that do, feel a little protective about what they have seen and keep quiet,

I think it would be very irresponsible for someone to keep it to themselves if they spotted a Big Cat out on a walk, imagine if that animal killed a child out playing.

should have just asked this one has appeared in the local press this week taken on the quantocks in Somerset, filmed on an iPhone, pretty cool
Out of all the pics I've ever seen this really does look like a Panther, I'm certain of it. Still doesn't mean it's legitimate though.
go onto YouTube and type in bigcat Britain part 2 it's about a nine minute film if you watch it to the end you will understand why many people, will not reveal what they know and what they have seen and what they have pictures of, this picture was taken by a woman out with here daughter for a walk she was blown away by what she saw and went to the papers so the photo is now out there and can't do anymore harm by me reproducing it for you, until the government admit the extent of there knowledge and what they will do if they ever admit it a veil of secrecy will remain over the subject, but the truth is there if you have the time and enthusiasm to go and find it most people that do, feel a little protective about what they have seen and keep quiet,

I think it would be very irresponsible for someone to keep it to themselves if they spotted a Big Cat out on a walk, imagine if that animal killed a child out playing.

mate they have been in our country for many years and numbers are increasing no one has ever been attacked by one, there is a young man from Wales that made the news many years ago when he tried to grab one by mistake and it scratched him down his face before it ran off, but other than that they definately don't want anything to do with humans, have you watched the video yet? also your sensationalist reply that we need to protect our children from this man eating beast is another reason people don't want to tell you what they know or have seen, they just want to leave the animals be and see were we end up,another thing is even if I were to produce the ultimate photo I would be accused of Photoshopping or picture cropping or any other reason people could think of to discredit me so why bother, your local police have loads of video evidence from cctv, but choose not to share it many police forces have picked up and disposed of dead bodies from the roadside but choose not to tell you, so I guess the people just are,nt ready for the truth yet

mate they have been in our country for many years and numbers are increasing no one has ever been attacked by one, there is a young man from Wales that made the news many years ago when he tried to grab one by mistake and it scratched him down his face before it ran off, but other than that they definately don't want anything to do with humans, have you watched the video yet? also your sensationalist reply that we need to protect our children from this man eating beast is another reason people don't want to tell you what they know or have seen, they just want to leave the animals be and see were we end up,another thing is even if I were to produce the ultimate photo I would be accused of Photoshopping or picture cropping or any other reason people could think of to discredit me so why bother, your local police have loads of video evidence from cctv, but choose not to share it many police forces have picked up and disposed of dead bodies from the roadside but choose not to tell you, so I guess the people just are,nt ready for the truth yet
Watched it. Still don't believe it.

I'm open to the idea of there being things in the countryside that we aren't aware of but I do find it hard to understand how its still so secretive? How many people on here alone have trail cams up and up in places that could potentially have animals such as big cats? Let alone how many people in the community could have them up at any given time? Like I said I'm open to the idea but I struggle to see hows it's gone completely undiscovered so far?

ATB Kinga

• Like 2

must be a british big cat,,,,after all it is black.... :doh:

can you belivers tell me why these british big cats,,,land on british shores and all of a sudden become the most elusive animal on the plannet,,,,we have cctv everywhere,,,keepers and landowners with trail cams......and yet some bbc camera man rocks up in some peruvian jungle,,,and starts filming the very same animal,,,but in its natural camo pattern coat... or goes up the hymilaya and films the rarest of all cats the snow leopard ,,even hunting....

• Like 6