Lidle Find

So nessie might not be a myth after all lol

I saw it once but don't want the fuss so I didn't tell anyone.......
yes on your telly were you get all your facts from cheers
Can you show me any facts you've collected over the years then, serious question?
I,m not a very technical type I,m sorry, I,ve bought a gadget to put the pictures on my iPad so I can share them easier, but as its not made by Apple the iPad seems to be rejecting it so at the moment it's a know, but if you are interested and have a tenner to spare this is a pretty good read,with a few good pictures, lastly most of the people I have met that collect data and evidence on this subject are far more intellectual and academic than me, IE biologists, university professors, photography experts and the like, my only strength in it all is the fact I,m out there and doing it, I put my cameras were I want to when I want to a bit like poaching pictures, of the seven cameras I,m running at the moment only one is on land I have permission to be, the academics can't do this as the risk to there reputation and funding is to great, if and when I get anything I send it to them for analysis as they have the resources and skills to do this, it seems to work out OK for everyone concerned and before long I think an overwhelming case will be brought forward and then maybe it will be presented to the rest of the world, like I said from the start all I set out to do was prove it to myself, here's a little taster so you don't think I'm all shit, the deer is a typical cat kill killed stripped out and eaten in one sitting, the paw print with the phone is one I took the other two are taken inside a puma cage so there can be know confusion make of it what you will, but I,m sure if you live a full and active life you will get to see one as the numbers are getting greater every year as is the equipment we have to see them with I,m really off now cheers

If you knew about tracks you would know those are of dog.

they do look very much like dog prints to me as well tbh

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

Greyman...you say you have a photo that proves to you that there are big cats out there in parts of the uk. If you showed it to somebody do you think it's a good enough photo to prove it?

everyone that has seen it is of the same opinion as me and these are people from all walks of life, people who have more interest in the colour of there nail varnish than big cats, and people that have hunted all there life, I don't tell them what it is or were its from, I just ask people what they think is in the picture and of around twenty or so people they all said the same thing so I,m happy, I won't show it online as once it's out there I have know control of were it goes or who does what with it so for the time being it stays that way sorry

That's fair doos mate. Your photo...your rules.

You've obviously got a huge interest in this. We must be different because if i had, what I thought and everyone I showed it too, a photo of a big cat that clearly showed it was one I'd be telling everyone. Especially to the sceptics like me out there.

• Like 2

Can you show me any facts you've collected over the years then, serious question?
I,m not a very technical type I,m sorry, I,ve bought a gadget to put the pictures on my iPad so I can share them easier, but as its not made by Apple the iPad seems to be rejecting it so at the moment it's a know, but if you are interested and have a tenner to spare this is a pretty good read,with a few good pictures, lastly most of the people I have met that collect data and evidence on this subject are far more intellectual and academic than me, IE biologists, university professors, photography experts and the like, my only strength in it all is the fact I,m out there and doing it, I put my cameras were I want to when I want to a bit like poaching pictures, of the seven cameras I,m running at the moment only one is on land I have permission to be, the academics can't do this as the risk to there reputation and funding is to great, if and when I get anything I send it to them for analysis as they have the resources and skills to do this, it seems to work out OK for everyone concerned and before long I think an overwhelming case will be brought forward and then maybe it will be presented to the rest of the world, like I said from the start all I set out to do was prove it to myself, here's a little taster so you don't think I'm all shit, the deer is a typical cat kill killed stripped out and eaten in one sitting, the paw print with the phone is one I took the other two are taken inside a puma cage so there can be know confusion make of it what you will, but I,m sure if you live a full and active life you will get to see one as the numbers are getting greater every year as is the equipment we have to see them with I,m really off now cheers
sadly I do can you spot the difference this is a very big dog two of the ones I just showed you were taken inside a puma s cage I don't think there was a dog in there with them sorry mate but you just are never going to accept it are you so I,ll save my breath

post-102539-0-77863200-1492613630.jpg

Grey man do you know anything about the one at woodchester mansion I was living in a valley close by at the time deffonatley can see how they would go undected up there as very quiet and some parts remote with lots of deer

yes mate, the carcases were dna tested and came back as fox dna on them both.......no cat

The images they produced looked like a fox also another mistake was saying the cat was filmed when it was winter but the footage showed it in summer with long grass and trees in full leaf

Playing devils advocate mate, but as far as i can see nobody has claimed a fox killed it. There are also some photos of the stripped out walaby so the cops didnt do a good job about getting it burned and not reported........would the guy in the lab really be bent to cover up leopard dna ?......seems a bit far fetched............i for one need a bit more conviincing.............show us your picture Greyman :thumbs:

I refer you back to the Aussie guy I mentioned a while back

Playing devils advocate mate, but as far as i can see nobody has claimed a fox killed it. There are also some photos of the stripped out walaby so the cops didnt do a good job about getting it burned and not reported........would the guy in the lab really be bent to cover up leopard dna ?......seems a bit far fetched............i for one need a bit more conviincing.............show us your picture Greyman :thumbs:

the cops tell the lab tech to keep stum,,,but he blabs streight away to the cat people....a bit convienient

and I,m sure you have always done what your boss tells you even when it goes against every moral fibre in your body

Greyman is your evidence enough for you to know exactly what species it is?

I done a quick google search earlier & the first thing that came up was a Lynx caught in 2001 & donated to a zoo. They think that may of been around for several years north of London. So the likely hood of lynx being out there at least, seems quite reasonable.

• Like 1

sadly I do can you spot the difference this is a very big dog two of the ones I just showed you were taken inside a puma s cage I don't think there was a dog in there with them sorry mate but you just are never going to accept it are you so I,ll save my breath

The one with the phone is a dog track pal, I can get technical if you like. ?

• Like 2

The one with the phone is a dog track pal, I can get technical if you like.

you will probably mention it has its claws out and cats keep there claws in when walking, that's true unless walking in mud or ice or other slippery surfaces, if you zoom right in you will see three lobes on the back of the rear pad a dog only has two, if you look down the claw marks they are straight down spikes unlike a dog and the easiest one in the world is that a cats foot is wider than it is long were as a dogs is longer than it is wide but please do go all technical on me, as I,m now beginning to loose the will to live

I done a quick google search earlier & the first thing that came up was a Lynx caught in 2001 & donated to a zoo. They think that may of been around for several years north of London. So the likely hood of lynx being out there at least, seems quite reasonable.

definately not a Lynx though there are a few of them round here I had one reported to me a few weeks ago by a guy out lamping another one a friend of mine saw climbing down a cliff in a quarry when he flicked a lamp on at night as it was stuck on a cliff face it could not run off sadly this was almost 30 years ago and he had no means of recording it because it took about 20 mins to make its way down to the bottom the one I have has a full tail as long as it's body and looks sandy brown in colour so probably puma, unless we go down the road of feline hybrids which are quite common, Scottish wildcats and domestic moggies or ligers are just two examples of that

The one with the phone is a dog track pal, I can get technical if you like.

you will probably mention it has its claws out and cats keep there claws in when walking, that's true unless walking in mud or ice or other slippery surfaces, if you zoom right in you will see three lobes on the back of the rear pad a dog only has two, if you look down the claw marks they are straight down spikes unlike a dog and the easiest one in the world is that a cats foot is wider than it is long were as a dogs is longer than it is wide but please do go all technical on me, as I,m now beginning to loose the will to live

definately not a Lynx though there are a few of them round here I had one reported to me a few weeks ago by a guy out lamping another one a friend of mine saw climbing down a cliff in a quarry when he flicked a lamp on at night as it was stuck on a cliff face it could not run off sadly this was almost 30 years ago and he had no means of recording it because it took about 20 mins to make its way down to the bottom the one I have has a full tail as long as it's body and looks sandy brown in colour so probably puma, unless we go down the road of feline hybrids which are quite common, Scottish wildcats and domestic moggies or ligers are just two examples of that

Ok cheers ;-)

I've proven it to myself with out doubt why would I want to put my self through all the shit,

For the same reason you have written literally thousands of words on this topic about it......passion for the subject !.......its human nature to want to be right about something your passionate about but unfortunately that desire to be right creates bias........don't get me wrong i admire folk who pursue the truth and you seem to be doing a great job but the whole " im not telling " thing is where it all falls down i mean what is there a prize at the end or something and that's why you wont tell/show ..... its a smashing little hobby to have but i think thats all it really seems to be........a hobby.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

I've proven it to myself with out doubt why would I want to put my self through all the shit,

For the same reason you have written literally thousands of words on this topic about it......passion for the subject !.......its human nature to want to be right about something your passionate about but unfortunately that desire to be right creates bias........don't get me wrong i admire folk who pursue the truth and you seem to be doing a great job but the whole " im not telling " thing is where it all falls down i mean what is there a prize at the end or something and that's why you wont tell/show ..... its a smashing little hobby to have but i think thats all it really seems to be........a hobby.

To be fair he has said he's shown at least 20 people? Which if true, is not such a big secret. I can understand not going 'public' as it were, I doubt I would like public scrutiny myself.