Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

On 08/11/2020 at 13:54, Nik_B said:

This shows the difference in turnout between 2016 and 2020, while it doesn't prove fraud it does look very strange compared to the other states.

Oh hey Nik! Welcome back, mate! :thumbs:

Without knowing where that particular screenshot came from it could be made to say anything to anyone at anytime. If you piss off enough voters that wouldn't look strange at all in a swing state.

1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

Oh hey Nik! Welcome back, mate! :thumbs:

Without knowing where that particular screenshot came from it could be made to say anything to anyone at anytime. If you piss off enough voters that wouldn't look strange at all in a swing state.

Hi Chris, it was a screenshot from a video who took it from the electoral data I'll check if he gave a source.

I think close to 90% is pretty crazy, even Brexit turnout was only 72% which was one of the highest turnouts we've had in the UK.

This is going to go on for weeks I think but that's 2020 for you. I'm already wondering what the next disaster is going to be lol

3 hours ago, baker boy said:

Is this the behaviour of a normal man, take a look at the faces of these young girls this creep is molesting;

Can u imagine the MSM if that wer trump lol  Biden kids ? Nothing to see , Biden China ? Nothing to see ,  Biden activists blocking rep  voter observers nothing here , Biden s terrorist antifa it’s just an idea. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, baker boy said:

Is this the behaviour of a normal man, take a look at the faces of these young girls this creep is molesting;

I couldn't even watch that through. Any real, living person who voted for him wants to have asked themselves one simple question:

" Would I let this kunt babysit my prepubescent daughter? "

40 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Sky News Australia is something else ain’t it? They make Fox News look like CNN! ?

Aussie sky is wat journalism should be like , asking the questions following up on leads not covering up and airing anything that don’t fit the narrative , Gordon Ramsey lets em no the truth in kitchen nightmares he don’t skirt round the truth he lets em have it lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Aussie sky is wat journalism should be like , asking the questions following up on leads not covering up and airing anything that don’t fit the narrative , Gordon Ramsey lets em no the truth in kitchen nightmares he don’t skirt round the truth he lets em have it lol 

I knew you’d be a fan! ?

12 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Aus is having more than its fair share of China  buying politicians ? ?

I ain’t got a clue how to answer you sometimes ?

I’ll come & say hello in the morning mate ?