Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

So, normal political service has been resumed with a decidedly European sounding manifesto......nice one America, well played !

That type of politics has all worked out so well upto this point what could possible go wrong ! Ffs !! 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, bob.243 said:

123845306_3135159256590091_7191968142287649141_n.jpg

Go figure out that the most powerful nation chose such a self serving narcissist.  And How so many sheep blindly follow.  Still i dont suppose donny will feature on the Christmas card lists of many American  politicians who can't stand the clod. And that includes most of the Republican party.  So he looks like tomorrow's fish and chip paper. I wonder how long it will be before the financial depths of his dealings and dodgy dealings will be plumbed. It looks like the most vocal backed the wrong horse. Forget all of the fake litigation.  there ain't any basis and the court cases are already being chucked out. even in Republican controlled regions the officials are saying that there isn't any fraud. When you loose you have to smile, shake hands and move on.

• Like 2
Just now, .357shooter said:

dead man walking.he was f****d from the beginning.everybody was out for blood as he wanted to help america and not the twisted sick fucks that want to destroy it.

It's not over till it's over.

Lets see what happens in the courts

11 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

It's not over till it's over.

Lets see what happens in the courts

Misguided Faith.  No doubt you'll be hot foot down to the bookies or online to lay your Faith on the line with cash.  You never know,  best of three.? Now that the result is in there won't be any rocking of the boat because it would be the system trying to break the system. And everyone will be looking forward.

Edited by Meece
1 minute ago, Meece said:

Misguided Faith.  No doubt you'll be hot foot down to the bookies or online to lay your Faith on the line with cash.  You never know,  best of three.? know that the result is in there won't be any rocking of the boat because it would be the system trying to break the system. And everyone will be looking forward.

Do you mean I should put my money where my mouth is?

There are going to be recounts in the states where the margin is less than 1% as far as I can see that is the law.