Trump Under Fire

3 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

Do you mean I should put my money where my mouth is?

There are going to be recounts in the states where the margin is less than 1% as far as I can see that is the law.

That's true and it's all part of the rules.  We have recounts here also.  I remember as many as four recounts at an election.  But nowadays it's  machines and they don't make mistakes.   All of this bollocks about fake ballot papers and from the dead ect is nonsense.  Where the trumpets alleged this there was ONE from someone who had died since the ballot paper had been issued. It was pulled out of the pile by the system.  Just because these crazy desparate claims are being thrown into the mix doesn't make them true any more than accusing women of being witches back in the days of the inquisition. you have to have real proof of wrongdoing.  Not just fake claims. That's why these cases are already being rejected by the court's.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Meece said:

That's true and it's all part of the rules.  We have recounts here also.  I remember as many as four recounts at an election.  But nowadays it's  machines and they don't make mistakes.   All of this bollocks about fake ballot papers and from the dead ect is nonsense.  Where the trumpets alleged this there was ONE from someone who had died since the ballot paper had been issued. It was pulled out of the pile by the system.  Just because these crazy desparate claims are being thrown into the mix doesn't make them true any more than accusing women of being witches back in the days of the inquisition. you have to have real proof of wrongdoing.  Not just fake claims. That's why these cases are already being rejected by the court's.

We'll just have to wait and find out I suppose.

I think Trump will end up President but if he does his next term will never be accepted by a big proportion of the US, if Biden wins his term will also never be accepted by a big proportion of the US.

No matter what America loses in the short term and it is almost guaranteed that between now and the final decision some people will be killed over politics which is extremely sad.

It should never have got to this state of affairs. A major nation divided.  For what .?  Trump ran the country like his real estate business.   Philadelphia's mayor has told Donald trump to "put his big boy pants on" and deal with this seemingly insurmountable election defeat. Mayor Jim Kenney said " he needs to acknowledge that he lost. And he needs to congratulate the winner. Instead of claiming he won the election. There are more important things to deal with.  Over 200,000 dead from corona and the American economy suffering and trump has said that it's all fake news and covid has been beat and going away. Dreamer playing with people's liberty and lives. Accept it and move on.

Edited by Meece

Never in my memory have i seen such hypocritical bollix from the demorats, from the moment trump started winning in 2016 they, the demorats have tried their best to make his life hell, false accusations everywhere where he cleared his name. They havent let off for a single miniute, its a fcuking disgrace how he was treated by the left and the left media. For those that cant see it its exactly what the bbc do and they also hid pedo rings and paid them for decades, they think theyre above the law. I hope trump exposes even more dirt on them and shows the rest of the nation exactly how far down the self serving sewer they have traveled. I hope he wins after all the legal stuff is sorted as as far as i can see the usa just got theyre own jeremy corbyn ready to take over the usa

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Never in my memory have i seen such hypocritical bollix from the demorats, from the moment trump started winning in 2016 they, the demorats have tried their best to make his life hell, false accusations everywhere where he cleared his name. They havent let off for a single miniute, its a fcuking disgrace how he was treated by the left and the left media. For those that cant see it its exactly what the bbc do and they also hid pedo rings and paid them for decades, they think theyre above the law. I hope trump exposes even more dirt on them and shows the rest of the nation exactly how far down the self serving sewer they have traveled. I hope he wins after all the legal stuff is sorted as as far as i can see the usa just got theyre own jeremy corbyn ready to take over the usa

I still think he will win and if he does a lot of people are going to be in a world of sh*t and probably go to prison. Obvious not the top people, they never suffer, but the dumb arses that cheated to help them.

• Like 1