Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

I believe it is and that you can check it by going to the link but I haven't done myself.

I don't think there is any doubt there has been fraud, it happens every election but this time it seems on a huge scale. Michigan and Wisconsin are highly suspect if you look at the graph I posted yesterday.

This will end up in the courts, I think Trump will probably win but the country will end up even more divided after this.

Nik, Certainly, there is nothing wrong with requesting a recount on close elections. Michigan and Wisconsin each have a history of flipping back and forth from Republican to Democratic leadership. Not to mention voters liking to split their tickets etc.

I would say that Donald Trump is acting out in keeping with his unique personality. But the election at this point seems to be all but decided. The accusations of fraud are going to run their course and we'll have to wait and see how well he tolerates being beaten. I'd imagine not very well. 

look ive not been following this lot in detail, lifes bad enough without looking fer more fekin gloom, but if this biden chaps, going round sniffin folks rugs, and fondling kids. how come Donald hasn't brought it up, or is it cos theres no proof,   what a fekin state this worlds in,  if I was to wake up in the morning heaving with maggots, you wouldn't hear me complain

12 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

Nik, Certainly, there is nothing wrong with requesting a recount on close elections. Michigan and Wisconsin each have a history of flipping back and forth from Republican to Democratic leadership. Not to mention voters liking to split their tickets etc.

I would say that Donald Trump is acting out in keeping with his unique personality. But the election at this point seems to be all but decided. The accusations of fraud are going to run their course and we'll have to wait and see how well he tolerates being beaten. I'd imagine not very well. 

The only thing I can find remotely similar (and it isn't) is the Bush 2000 election where it ended up in the supreme court over the Florida count and took 35 days to resolve.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out but if it does go to court it could go on for weeks I imagine.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

Be honest mick who would put ther name to China joe  ?   The big money behind joe   Yep. But wat will happen if he gets in won’t affect big money players. The working taxpayer will suffer. The fuel industry is doomed  the flood of migrants will not help the tax payer working class   The rich Biden doners will remain rich. The hard workers will get fkd tell me if I’m wrong  ? That’s in a country of half taxpayers half lazy bone idle cnts spongers freeloaders. You got 11 mill illegals and expect millions more the squad will roll joe over hel drop dead and the bird with long arms who tbh to me ooozes lies and more lies pretends to be a rap loving dope smoker who’s father dispises for her bullshit and her family profited from slaves and stood ten ft from joe and cnt Ed  him for being racist and got next to fk all all votes from the democrat  elections will become president  absolutely fkn incredible. You could not make this shit up  if u looked that cnt in the eyes you wouldn’t do any biz with a two faced lying bit of shit like that anywhere a time  she and joe are so full of holes it’s laughable lmfao 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Joe biden is known for kissing an touching young kids, not his own mind you, that shows you how perverted the left an there voters are, old Joe a f***ing perv but yet they still vote for him ffs it's crazy

My mind boggles as to what perverts get up to,  the bigger pervert and b*****d you are In  life the better you get on ,    right ive spent enough time on here im off to hoover my rug

• Haha 1

Infact USA is compromised  fkn Chinese takeaway  leftie shithole  bit like the eu lol  Hungary is the place to be ? only country with a leader with a spine along with Duterte leader of phillipino that cnt would eat the heart out of a woke flat white  latte  activist vegan sjw protester?

Edited by green lurchers