Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Where you getting the 289 and 305 numbers from mate

Bear with me till tomorrow I'm still trying to get as much info as I can (like everyone) and this is just a rough idea of a Trump win and this one is quite conservative but there is going to be a load of fighting/re-counts etc etc

I think Az and Nevada are still in play. I've given Biden Minn, Wis and Mich (all can be contested and recounted) and given Trump Ga (might flip blue) and NC

fghfgh.PNG

Was plenty of talk from the Dems regarding trump being forcibly removed from office not long ago they knew they had this rigged  up there sleeve they took out insurance just like they did with the impeachment , this was there last shot having spent 4 yrs trying to ruin him  if they can corrupt the fbi  they can rig votes. They been planning this for a while another 4 yrs of trump would have seen the rioters become terror orgs and Biden would have been totally uncovered and the swamp  would continue to be drained , only in a communist country or dem run states would  vote counts get delayed and ballot observers be locked out from doing ther job 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Was plenty of talk from the Dems regarding trump being forcibly removed from office not long ago they knew they had this rigged  up there sleeve they took out insurance just like they did with the impeachment , this was there last shot having spent 4 yrs trying to ruin him  if they can corrupt the fbi  they can rig votes. They been planning this for a while another 4 yrs of trump would have seen the rioters become terror orgs and Biden would have been totally uncovered and the swamp  would continue to be drained , only in a communist country or dem run states would  vote counts get delayed and ballot observers be locked out from doing ther job 

I was talking about this with someone yesterday that it was odd that there were regular stories in the MSM with titles like "What if Trump refuses to leave office" as far back as several months ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"When past presidents have lost re-election, they often return to their home states to plan presidential libraries, establish philanthropic foundations and give well-compensated corporate speeches. Trump’s post-presidency could look very different. This vote is not simply about an incumbent president standing for re-election: it is about two starkly different futures for Donald Trump".

• Samer S Shehata is an associate professor of Middle East Studies at the University of Oklahoma

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/nov/03/donald-trump-fear-lose-election-prosecution

They hit the nail on the head yesterday in a few different interviews.

They said “Trump has thrown the established world order up in the air”.......like that’s a bad thing ?

Look our the window, the world order is a total disaster for every day ordinary people, it’s total shit.

And it looks like those divvy yanks are going to narrowly vote for a return to more of the same ! 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Balaur said:

Whys Nevada taking so long to count votes?

They've had an unprecedented number of mail in ballots. Takes time to process. Besides they have the right to process them at their own pace, and its a close race.

17 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

imho corona virus and the media’s constant portrayal of him as a rude , incompetent racist has killed him.

The coronavirus has definitely been the biggest ding in his reelection chances. Whoever had been in office would have struggled with that, damned if they did and damned if they didn't. The media's portrayal of him depends on which media you consume. If you read the conservative media, up to the batshit stuff posted on here, the Trump bubble is still alive and well. He is incompetent but then so is the bloke they're voting for to replace him. He's not the underdog anymore. He's not the guy running to bring down the establishment. He's spent four years becoming the new establishment and it still remains to be seen as to whether that's the way America will go.

16 hours ago, Balaur said:

He'll definitely call a recount of Wisconsin and is allowed to if within 1% difference....

But the rumour of more votes counted than registered is false apparently...

There's a lot of lawsuits being kicked off but that's no surprise on this end. He said the system was rigged in 2016 and won. He's called mail in ballots fraudulent when there's plenty of data to show that they're really not. If he loses his ego won't have to accept that he actually lost... it will be a fix so it didn't count as a loss.

If he wins you won't hear another word about it, until the mid-terms in 2022.